Libec's P110 Pneumatic Pedestal touts a unique design of using compressed air through the middle column to provide maximum stability while maintaining perfect motion throughout shots. The pedestal features a 2-stage pneumatic design and offers smooth camera elevation for cameras up to 66 lbs (30 kg). The P110(S) comes fitted with double studio wheels with adjustable cable guards.
- High Payload Pneumatic Column
- The pedestal is equipped with a lower locking mechanical column providing secure camera positioning, while the upper pneumatic column offers smooth adjustable camera elevation. With a maximum capacity of 66 lbs, the P110(S) pedestal is perfect for medium weight camera systems.
- Variable Air Pressurized Design
- Air pressure can be added or eliminated from the pneumatic column without taking off any camera equipment, making the system fully adjustable without wasting time.
- Air Pressure Safety Valve
- Rest assured you will not ever over pressurize the column with the air pressure safety valve.
- Adjustable Cable Guards
- Cable Guards surround the wheels, preventing any wires from tangling around the axles.
|Load Capacity||66 lbs (30kg)|
|Steering Ring Diameter||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Folded/Transport Length||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Minimum Height||42" (106.7cm)|
|Maximum Height||72" (182.8cm)|
|Weight||55 lbs (24.9 kg)|
|On-Shot Stroke||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Doorway Tracking Width||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Transit Doorway Width||No|
|Narrow Doorway Width||No|
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.