Create Professional Live Video with End-to-End Integration Integrated Ingest •
Create Professional Live Video
with End-to-End Integration
•Inputs: 11 or 22 HD/SD SDI inputs, plus 7 channels of clips, animations, graphics
• Fluent Watch-folders:Flow in clips, animations and graphics, even during a show.
• Cloud Access:Connect watch-folders to Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft
• Fluent Rapid CG:Connect Twitter, databases, scoreboards and news automation
Integrated Production Control
• 2 M/E Switcher:Powerful switcher with 6 key layers and two M/E control banks.
• Clip Server:Holds up to 180 hours of clips, with audio.
• CG Graphics:Inscriber GS CG (Character Generator) from Harris Broadcast.
• Dual Patented Device Control Banks:Access any clip, graphic, animation, camera
preset, and more, from each of two device control banks.
• Patented PixButtons:Show the device and file-name of right on the panel’s
• Customizable Fluent View:The powerful heads-up display is fluent in both video
and file-based content, and fully customizable.
• Fluent Macros:Add one-button magic to your production with the only memory
system that combines switcher moves with recalls of specific clips and graphics.
• External Device Control:Drive robotic cameras from Panasonic, Sony, Hitachi,
• Operators:One operator can create great video, or easily add operators.
• Video Outputs:6 or 12 HD/SD SDI and 2 DVI
• Multi-Screen Productions:Drive up to 3 screens at once with program, M/E 2
and PowerAux™ outputs.
• Ultra Low Latency:Maintains lip-sync with patented process for constant 1
Powerful and Redundant
Granite is our highest capacity, most redundant system with the
most options. It includes a Granite Switcher and a Granite Server.
Built-in redundancies include redundant power in both and in the
panel, redundant switching even if the Granite server should ever
stop, and redundant control using Fluent-View if the panel should
ever stop. The premium storage option adds redundant RAID5 clips.
The switcher runs 1080i native and takes 11 SDI video inputs (22
optional), and 7 channels of file-based inputs from the Granite Server.
Each SDI input automatically detects 1080i, 720p or an SD source - the LED color
tells you which format is in use. There is a frame synchronizer and aspect correction
on each input. 6 keys are standard, and DVEs enables up to 4 PiP boxes. There are 6
SDI (12 optional) and 2 DVI outputs. Output multiple formats, and use the built-in
router to send any SDI input to any SDI output. Create a second or third composited
output with PowerAuxes or another M/E. Output audio from the clip and animation
Granite’s dedicated server provides a channel of clips, 2 channels of animations,
and 4 channels of graphics. The clip store holds up to 60 hours of H.264, ProRes and
DNxHD clips plus animations, expandable to up to 180 hours. The Inscriber CG is
from Harris Broadcast. The server runs the Fluent-View display, Fluent Macros, and
Fluent Watch-Folders. Control of ViewCast streamers and AJA Ki Pro recorders are
The Granite X model includes 22 SDI inputs, 12 outputs, quad monitor Fluent-
View, access to 2 M/E’s, and features an enhanced Fluent-View with 16 full motion
windows for cameras and other external inputs, up from 8 in the standard Granite.
Additional external inputs move more slowly. All Granite Fluent-Views also have
full motion windows for 4 outputs and 6 keys,
• Processing: 1080i
• Video I/O formats: 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94,
720p/50, 480i/59.94 or 576i/50.
• Program and Preview of each M/E, Clean Feed,
Inputs: Granite Granite X
• SDI Video 11 22
• Clip Channels 1 1
• Animation Channels 2 2
• Graphic Channels 4 4
• SDI Video 6 12
• DVI 2 2
19 x 16 x 5.25 in 19 x 23 x 3.5 in
49 x 41 x 13 cm 48 x 58 x 9 cm
Weight16 lbs / 7.3 kg 29 lbs / 13 kg