StreamZHD Analog/Digital Studio details
- Single channel HD-SDI/SDI, and Analog YPbPr(HD/SD) CVBS, Y/C. AES and embedded SDI audio.
- 3RU chassis
- 8TB, DV RAID 5 configuration (6TB usable space).
- Flux breakout cable and FluxBOB
1RU Rackmount Breakout Box:
dual-link HD-SDI/3G/HD-SDI/SDI*(2 x BNC), component video (3 x BNC), composite video (BNC), and S-video;
Audio input connections:
unbalanced audio (2 x RCA Connections), balanced audio (2 x XLR), AES (4 x BNC), embedded SDI (BNC); LTC (XLR input also included.
- Blu-ray burner; redundant power supply.
Digital Rapids software included:
- Stream FE plus the following software codec/muxer options:
*On2 VP6 File+Live Encoder
*DRC Studio AVC Encoder
*DRC AVC for Web
*3GPP/Mobile Encoder for FE
*Manzanita TS Muxer
*DR GXF Import/Export
*DR LXF Import/Export
*Red Camera R3D Import
*Omneon MOV Import/Export
*Dolby AAC Pulse 5.1 Surround
*Dolby Digital Plus Surround
StreamZ and StreamZHD are the most versatile ingest and encoding systems on the market, providing the industry's deepest feature set in robust configurations that integrate easily into any professional environment. Combining advanced hardware with sophisticated and flexible software, StreamZ and StreamZHD are ideal gateways to file-based production and archive workflows and today's vast array of multiscreen distribution opportunities.
- Unparalleled versatility - ingest/encode to files or live streams from live sources or decks; transcode from existing media files
- Superior output quality for applications from multiscreen distribution to post production and archive
- Deep, expandable format support including adaptive bit rate delivery technologies
- Simultaneous output to multiple formats, resolutions and bitrates lets you efficiently optimize for each target audience or application
- Flexible software with powerful automation, customization and workflow integration features
Inputs and Encoding Channels
|Video encoding channels (simultaneous inputs)||1||2||1||1||2||1|
|SDI inputs (3G/HD/SD; combine for dual-link HD-SDI)|| || || ||2||2||2|
|SDI inputs (SD)||2||2||2|| || || |
|Component analog video inputs (3 BNC)|| || ||1 (SD)|| || ||1 (HD/SD)|
|Y/C (S-Video) analog video inputs (Mini-Din)|| || ||1|| || ||1|
|Composite analog video inputs (BNC)|| || ||1|| || ||1|
|SDI embedded audio (8 stereo pairs)||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|AES/EBU stereo audio inputs (BNC)|| || ||4|| || ||4|
|Balanced analog audio inputs (XLR)|| || ||2|| || ||2|
|Unbalanced analog audio inputs (RCA)|| || ||2|| || ||2|
|LTC input (XLR)|| || ||•|| || ||•|
|DV via host system IEEE-1394 port1||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|VBI capture with Closed Caption support||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|SDI ancillary data capture (608/708 Closed Captioning, time code, raw)||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Get Adobe PDF Reader
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.