QVidium Patented feed-back based error correction (ARQ)
USB for storing video to hard drive
1080p60/59.94, 1080p50/25, 1080p30/29.97, 1080p24/23.98, 1080i59.94, 1080i50, 720p60/59.94, 720p50, PAL and NTSC video inputs
Selectable inputs: Composite, S-Video, SDI*, HD-SDI*
*Available with optional software license
4 channel audio input from SDI or analog audio
7 VDC to 18VDC Power Input directly or through AC Power Adapter.
DVB-ASI input & output with optional daughtercard
AC3 audio pass through on SDI and S/PDIF input
HD to SD down scaler
AES128 Video Encryption
H.264 Video: H.264 High Profile 4:2:0 CBR or VBR video encoding selectable from 256 Kbps to 30 Mbps transport-stream bit rates. (Up to 15 Mbps with ARQ.)
Incorporates QVidium's Patented feed-back based error correction (ARQ): QVidium's ARQ provides the most reliable video transport over any IP network, including wireless and unconditioned IP networks.
Designed for Professional Broadcast Applications: Includes advanced CEA-708/CEA-608 Cosed Captioning, Dolby(R) AC3 Passthrough, and AES128 Encryption features.
MPEG-2 Video MPEG-2 4:2:0 video VBR encoding selectable from 900 Kbps to 30 Mbps transport-stream bit rates. (Up to 15 Mbps with ARQ.)
Simple interconnect: Gigabit Ethernet interface allows simple interconnection to most network equipment for management.
Easy to Manage:Easy to manage through web-based user management and SNMP Traps.
Reliable: Designed for 24/7 operation
Model# QVENC (PAL and NTSC SD encoding)
Option# QVENC-SDI-Opt (Enables SDI input)
Option# QVENC-HD-Opt (Enables 1080i and 720p encoding)
Option# QVENC-1080p-Opt (Enables 1080p60/50 encoding) Option# QVENC-ASI (Daughtercard to add ASI I/O)
– MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 High, Main and Baseline
? Only 1.5 to 6 Mbps required for HD Encoding
? Supports CBR & VBR bitrates up to 30 Mbps
? Up to level 4.1
– MPEG-2 Main Profile
– Up to 4 audio channels (2 stereo pairs)
– AC3 Pass-Through on S/PDIF and SDI inputs
– Video formats up to 1080p50/60
• Robust transmission of Video & Audio
– Patented QVidium® ARQ error correction
– Industry std. ProMPEG FEC (SMPTE-2022)
– MPEG Transport Stream
• Web Support for Live Streaming Video
– Option for RTMP (Flash Media), HLS, & RTSP
• Compact, cost-effective solutions
– Complete encoder / transcoder ½ width - 1RU
• User-friendly configuration and control
– WEB-based remote configuration & control Additional Detailed Information:
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.