The VSG-410 high definition signal generator is a half-rack width portable or stationary signal generator that is used both as a test signal generator and a master time generator. As a test signal generator, the VSG-410 can produce analog, digital, and audio test signals required in a broadcast facility.
As a master time generator, the VSG-410 inputs time information from various reference sources, including global positioning systems (GPS) and network time protocol (NTP) servers. It contains an internal timing engine that processes the incoming reference information, makes appropriate conversions to different time bases, and maintains a consistent time base, which is used to drive the outputs. The VSG-410 provides a digital audio reference signal (DARS) output, as well as a vertical interval time code (VITC) and absolute time reference (ATR) support for blackburst video outputs.
General navigation is performed via front panel controls, but can also be controlled remotely using CCS Navigator software or NUCLEUS a user customizable remote control panel.
- Small in size and light in weight
- Powered by an external power supply
- HD, SD, and analog composite or tri-level sync test signal generation
- Composite video test signals
- Independent analog audio tone channels
- User loadable test signals
- Support for video/genlock input from NTSC, PAL-B, PAL-M, or tri-level sync format sources
- Support for various time code formats and time code user bit formats, including SMPTE/EBU drop frame or non-drop time code formats
- V2A video and audio test signal output for lip sync measurement
- Detection of embedded information for video inputs
- Support for input absolute timing reference (ATR) input features
- Support for network timing protocol (NTP) via an Ethernet connection port
- Four independently configurable blackburst video outputs
- Two SMPTE/EBU serial time code, 600 ohms, or Low-Z balanced time code outputs, each independently configurable for linear (LTC) drop frame or non-drop frame time code and vertical interval time code (VITC)
- Supports digital audio reference signal output (DARS)
- Configurable Daylight Savings Time and Leap Year
- User-definable scheduled call outs to time reference sources, such as GPS receivers
- AES and analog audio outputs
- LTC timecode input (600 ohms or High-Z termination)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.