The DPR-402 is a 2-channel compressor/limiter, high frequency de-esser and wide band de-esser with peak limiting, adjustable speed, dynamics program manipulation, and full LED metering for both input and output. Integrated side-chain and gain reduction metering allow for continuous dynamic activity monitoring. Auto mode provides program dependent attack and release control.
BSS Audio DPR-402 Dual Compressor|De-esser|Limiter Specifications:
* Input Impedance: 10k ohm balanced or unbalanced.
* Input Headroom: >+20dBv.
* Input CMMR: Better than -50dB 30Hz-20kHz. Typically -65dB at 1kHz.
* Output level: >+20dBv into 600 ohms or greater.
* Output Impedance: <1 ohm unbalanced.
* Output Gain: ±20dB continuously variable.
* Frequency Response: ±1dB 25Hz to 20kHz. Ultrasonic filter -3dB at 30kHz.
* Noise: Equivalent input noise <-86dBv 22Hz to 22kHz , <-82dBv CCIR weighted.
* Distortion: Unity Gain +10dBm output, below threshold. THD: <0.03% 20Hz-20kHz.Typically 0.002% at 1kHz. IMD: <0.01% SMPTE. Typically 0.003%.10dB compression. Threshold 0dB. 1kHz, 5sec rel. Time, 2nd Harmonic <0.15%, 3rd Harmonic <0.05%. IMD (SMPTE) <0.25%
* Cross Talk: Better than -85dB 20Hz to 20kHz, any settings.
* Threshold Range: -30dBv to 20dBv continually variable.
* Ratio: Infinite, at and above twice the set frequency.
* Frequency Range: 700Hz to 20kHz continuously variable (see note 3).
* Threshold Range: +4dBv to +20dBv continuously variable.
* Ratio: >20:1.
* Attack Time: 150 microseconds, fast setting. 750 microseconds, slow setting.
* Release Time: 100 milliseconds, fast setting. 500 milliseconds, slow setting.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.