The R-4 Pro shares the R-4's rugged construction, robust feature set and great sound quality, but the R-4 Pro also includes AES/EBU support, SMPTE time code and superb electronics. Record up to four channels at 24-bit 96KHz and monitor each channel discretely. The durable DC input jack allows for industry-standard battery packs to extend your record time. Its 80GB hard drive will store up to 125 hours of high quality audio. You can plug in any standard USB drive and enjoy fast back-ups of your projects. Like the R-4, the R-4 Pro has on-board effects and WAV editing features. Geared for pro videographers and recordists, the R-4 Pro delivers professional sound and features in a package that everyone can afford.
Why are 4-channels of audio better than 2-channels?
• Capture more ambient sound at any shoot for an overall more convincing soundscape.
• Place mics on each participant in conferences, panels, reporters, etc.
• Redundancy or backup in case of camera mic noise or drop out.
• Simplify wedding shoots with a mic on the bride, groom, officiator and a mic for ambient sound.
• Video editing environments now support multi-channel audio as standard.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.