19" deep low-profile rack mountable rugged system
The GVS9000 2U-VTR is a cost effective, easily integrated solution for bringing Real Time DV and uncompressed HD to any broadcasting environment. Whether you are ingesting via telecine, direct from camera, or tape, the GVS9000 2U-VTR performs accurate live capture, playback and remote management. Without altering the original feed, multiple users can simultaneously preview ingest channels while recording is in progress. Data can be stored onto 4xhot-swap removable drives, and transported to a post production facility for immediate editing.
Available options include:
- Simultaneous Ingest and Playout
- Sequenced Playout
- DV25-DVCPRO HD (ingest and playout)
- Analog Audio/Video Input/Output
- Digital SDI Video AES/EBU Audio Input/Output
- VDCP Automation Control (optional)
- Remote Network Control
- Fibre Channel Storage (SAN integration)
- Advanced Scheduling
- Integrated Video Media Browser
- QuickTime (ingest and playout)
- Supports any uncompressed SD or HD format, including Dual Link
- Captures and plays back uncompressed 10-bit and 8-bit digital video and 24-bit - 8kHz digital audio in standard definition (SMPTE 259M), high definition (SMPTE292M), and Dual Link high definition (SMPTE 372M).)
Supports Dual Link 4:4:4 HD-SDI
- Supports full bandwidth 4:2:2 10-bits (12-bit capable) for 1080i, 1080p, and 720p formats.
- Convert between 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 formats for single link HD-SDI output
Additional Detailed Information:
| ||GVS9000 2U-VTR ingests the highest quality A/V content for editing and post-production|
The GVS9000 2U-VTR is a rugged, low profile rack mountable system occupying less than 19" deep rack space. It's innovative, completely ruggedized system, designed with open architecture and extreme low power consumption, provides you the ability to operate the system and access data even while in transit.
Users can quickly capture clips of any length and size in either manual, scheduled or remote mode. At only 1.75" high, several 2U-VTR stations can be stacked in a compact area offering 16 concurrent recording options .
For online storage, the GVS9000 2U-VTR is designed to work with the latest GVSAN and others SAN technology. Connect via 2-4GB fibre channel to the Nomadic4U or 3rd part fiber channel storage and GVS90004XU running GVSBASS (broadcast automation software solution) and you have a complete solution for ingest, storage, and broadcast in a shared environment.
|Power Supply |
|4.0||2||2GB Fiber ||SDI Analog||800/400||1|
|8.0||3||2x2GB Fiber ||SDI Digital||800/400||1|
|16.0||4||4x4GB Fiber ||Digital/Analog||800/400||Battery Option |
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.