The World's Most Affordable
CD / DVD Publisher
The Bravo SE is Primera's newest "all-in-one" disc publishing system. Bravo SE automatically prints full-color, 4800 dpi images directly onto the surface of CDs and DVDs. Bravo SE is ideal for producing either one at a time, unique discs or jobs of up to 20 discs at a time. Models include both Windows-based PC and Mac duplication software.
Hands-Free Production of DVDs and CDs
Have you ever had to print discs one at a time and apply sticky labels? If so, you know how much time and effort is involved. Even ordering discs from an outside vendor takes too much time and is too expensive. You’ve probably thought to yourself, “There has to be a better way!”
Now, there is. It’s the new Bravo™ SE Disc Publisher from Primera. Bravo SE is a compact, all-in-one automated disc printer that fits right on your desktop. It produces full-color, high-quality discs that make your business or organization look truly professional.
Bravo SE takes the complex task of printing discs and makes it simple. It uses Primera’s sixth-generation robotics, ensuring reliable and efficient operation.
Here’s how the process works:
1. Bravo SE’s robot arm picks a blank disc from the input bin.
2. The disc is placed into the integrated Pioneer® DVD/CD recorder.
3. The disc is burned.
4. The robot moves the disc to the built-in, 4800 dpi direct-to-disc inkjet color printer.
5. The disc is printed.
6. The robot picks the disc from the printer, places it into the output bin and starts over again.
Bravo SE does all of the work for you – unattended and automatically. It saves you time and money on every disc you produce!
Robust, Water-Resistant Media
You can use virtually any printable-surface DVD±R or CD-R media. For ultimate performance, try Primera’s new TuffCoat™ with AquaGuard™ surface (matte finish) or TuffCoat with WaterShield™ surface (glossy finish). Both are highly water-resistant and produce the most professional-looking discs you’ve ever seen!
The Price/Performance Leader
Bravo SE is the most affordable automated DVD/CD disc publisher ever produced, providing you with highly professional results at a new, more affordable price. Primera distributes its products in more than 80 countries and manufactures more automated disc publishers than any other company in the world. You can be confident that you’re in good company when you buy Primera!
- Bravo SE DVD/CD Publisher
- Bravo SE AutoPrinter (No drives, for printing only)
- Disc Capacity: 20 discs
- Number of Drives: One latest Pioneer® drive
- Print Method: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Maximum Print Width: 4.724" (120mm)
- Ink Cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow cartridge, Primera P/N 53332
- Colors: 16.7 million
- Color Matching: Z-Color™ color profile included
- For the PC: PTPublisher™ SureThing™ CD Label Software Primera Edition
- For the Mac: CharisMac Engineering’s Discribe™
- Media Types: Printable-surface DVD R and CD-R; standard or water-resistant
- Minimum System Requirements for PC: For PC: Pentium III processor at 700MHz or higher, 500MB or more RAM, available USB 2.0 port, NTFS drive partition
- Minimum System Requirements for Mac Computers: For Mac: 700MHz PowerPC G4 or higher or Intel Solo or Duo Core™ processor, 256 MB or more of RAM, available USB 2.0 port
- Operating Systems:
- Windows XP/2000 for PCs
- OS X v10.2 or higher for Mac
- Electrical Rating: 12VDC, 5A
- Safety: UL, UL-C, CE
- Emissions: FCC Class B, CE
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 60 watts
- Weight: 11.5 lbs. (4.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 15”W x 14.75”H x 7”H (381mmW x 375mmH x 178mmH)
- Data Interfaces: USB 2.0
- Warranty: One year parts and labor
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.