These Pan/Tilt Head units are of the highest quality all metal construction with heavy duty drive blocks, cross roller bearings, worm gears and precision motors to provide a smooth range of movement. Each unit has a lens connector and built-in lens interface board. They can operate in either 32 bit velocity or full positional servo mode providing a wide choice in control systems. In addition, they can be powered and controlled through Telemetrics Triax/Coax camera control systems.
LP Servo Pan/Tilt Head PT-LP-S3
Smooth slow or high speed “Camera Operator” like moves.
Programmable timed presets start and stop all axes simultaneously.
Serial camera control interface for most Sony, Panasonic,
Ikegami, JVC and Hitachi cameras.
Aux Controls interface for optionally available Trolley, Elevating
Pedestal, Elevating Wall Mount..
Camera power option.
Teleprompter power option.
Cable management system.
Serial control through RS-232, RS-422, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet.
RS-422 Option - PTO-LP-S3-422
Camera Control (consult factory) - PTO-LP-S3-CAM
Camera Power - PTO-LP-S3-PWR
AMSR11 Lens Control - PTO-LPS3AMSR11
Virtual Studio Interface - PTO-LP-S3-VS
Teleprompter Power - PTO-LP-S3-TP
- Smooth ultra slow or high speed "Camera Operator" like moves
- Programmable timed presets start and stop all axes simultaneously with +,- .5 Arc Min Preset Accuracy.
- Aux Controls interface for optional control functions including Camera Track System, Elevating Pedestal, Elevating Wall Mount, Remote Power On/Off.
- Control Panel Programmable and mechanical field adjustable Pan/Tilt end stops.
- Motors isolation mounted and insulated for quiet operation.
- Threaded base for easy tripod mounting,
- Serial camera control and power interface for most Sony, Panasonic, Ikegami, JVC and Hitachi cameras.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.