These Pan/Tilt Head units are of the highest quality all metal construction with heavy duty drive blocks, cross roller bearings, worm gears and precision motors to provide a smooth range of movement. Each unit has a lens connector and built-in lens interface board. They can operate in either 32 bit velocity or full positional servo mode providing a wide choice in control systems. In addition, they can be powered and controlled through Telemetrics Triax/Coax camera control systems.
PT-HP-S2 Servo Pan/Tilt Head
Industry's first wrap-around cradle for high performance 3CCD cameras and lenses.
Adjustable cradle Camera rotates directly on center line
Supports ENG style cameras/camcorders and larger box type cameras.
Inverted and ceiling mounted.
Extended Arms and Yoke options for optimal tilt range and camera orientation.
Virtual Set option with high resolution positional encoders for Pan/Tilt.
High resolution positional encoder accessory for Lens Zoom/Focus Virtual Set interface.
Third Axis Rotator accessory for overhead document viewing.
Extended Arms option- PTO-HP-S2-EA
Extended Yoke option - PTO-HP-S2-EY
Virtual Set option - PTO-HP-S2-VS
- Smooth ultra slow or high speed "Camera Operator" like moves
- Programmable timed presets start and stop all axes simultaneously with +,- .5 Arc Min Preset Accuracy.
- Aux Controls interface for optional control functions including Camera Track System, Elevating Pedestal, Elevating Wall Mount, Remote Power On/Off.
- Control Panel Programmable and mechanical field adjustable Pan/Tilt end stops.
- Motors isolation mounted and insulated for quiet operation.
- Threaded base for easy tripod mounting,
- Serial camera control and power interface for most Sony, Panasonic, Ikegami, JVC and Hitachi cameras.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.