Encoder and/or Decoder
DVI Cat 5 Extender up to 150 feet away from your HDTV DVI or HDMI source.
Model DetailsThe ex•tend•it DVI CAT-5 Extender extends your DVI display up to 150 feet away from your HDTV DVI or HDMI source.
How it works
The DVI CAT-5 Extender sender unit sits next to your computer, DVD player or any set-top box. The cable supplied with the DVI CAT-5 Extender connects your DVI source to the send unit. The DVI CAT-5 Extender receiver unit sits next to your DVI display - up to 150 feet away. The display plugs into the back of the DVI CAT-5 Extender receiver unit. Two CAT-5 cables* connect the DVI CAT-5 Extender-S and the DVI CAT-5 Extender-R units to each other.
The DVI CAT-5 Extender is HDCP compliant.
the DVI CAT-5 Extender-S
the DVI CAT-5 Extender-R
One DVI to HDMI 6 foot
One 5v Power Supply
.Uses CAT-5* cable for DDC and control signals
• Extends any DVI (Digital Video Interface) compliant device up to 150 from the computer
• Saves space on your desktop Increases productivity
• Eliminates computer noise where you work
• Supports VESA Standard resolutions and HDTV resolution
• Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
• Installs in minutes
• Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 GHz
• Single Link Range:1080P/1920 x 1200
• Input Video Signal:1.2 volts p-p
• Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
• Input HDMI Connector
• Output DVI Connector: Molex 24 pin female
• Link Connector: RJ-45
• Power Consumption: 15 Watts (max)
• Dimensions: 3.4” D x 3.25” W x 1.25” H
• Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
* - A shielded CAT-5 cable for video is recommended for optimal video quality. The DDC CAT-5 cable does not need to be shielded.
Additional Detailed Information: