The choice of animators worldwide for real-time motion capture. Uses DC magnetic sensors to overcome blocking and post processing delays. Supported by all leading animation software products and used extensively in animating computer characters for film, television and games. Also used increasingly in biomechanics and human factors analysis.
3D Character Animation for TV, Movies, & Games
Live Performance Animation
CAD Simulation of Human Motions
Sports & Medical Analysis
Human Performance Assessment
Interactive Game Playing
Full Body Motion Capture starting at $25,000! Affordable, tethered tracker for capturing human motions. MotionStar is the most cost-effective means of tracking full-body motions in the world today. Developed with animators world-wide, MotionStar is a "turn-key" motion-capture solution when purchased with appropriate animation software and workstation. It comes in a fully-integrated enclosure with a fast Ethernet interface to your computer.
The rack-mounted chassis houses all electronics and a high speed interface to your host computer. Each sensor is connected to the chassis by a 35-foot cable and can be bundled together for unhindered performance.
|Tracks multiple characters simultaneously |
- Allows multiple characters to interact with one another.
|DC magnetic technology|
- No data loss.
- Less susceptible to metallic distortion than AC electromagnetic trackers.
- Five times less susceptible to distortion caused by nearby metal than AC technology.
|Real-time motion capture|
- Optimize productivity in motion capture sessions.
- Choreograph movements instantly.
- Instantaneous playback of motions.
- Fast set-up, easy to use.
- Quick return on your investment.
|Works with all major animation software|
- Easily integrates into your current animation program.
|Degrees of freedom:||6 (Position and Orientation)|
|Translation range:||±3.05m in any direction with one transmitter; ±4.88m with dual transmitters |
|Angular range:||All Attitude: ±180° Azimuth & Roll, ±90° Elevation|
|Static Accuracy Position:||0.76cm RMS at 1.52m range, 1.5cm RMS at 3.05m range|
|Static Accuracy Orientation:||0.5° RMS at 1.52m range, 1.0° RMS at 3.05m range|
|Static Resolution Position:||0.08cm at 1.52m range, 0.25cm at 3.05m range|
|Static Resolution Orientation:||0.1° RMS at 1.52m range, 0.2° RMS at 3.05m range|
|Measurement rate:||Up to 144 measurements/second|
|Outputs:||X, Y, Z positional coordinates and orientation angles, rotation matrix, or quaternions|
|Distortion and Noise Interference:|
Ferrous metal in floors, walls and ceilings as well as noise sources in the motion-capture area can adversely affect measurements. To avoid problems, be sure to do the following:
- Read, "What You Need to Do Before Your MoCap System Arrives." It provides important tips to minimize distortion and find and optimal location for your system.
- You can purchase an Environmental Analyzer to sweep your capture area before installing the system. It will show you where to install the system to minimize metal effects and the best measurement rate to avoid 60/50Hz noise sources that can cause jitter.
|Transmitter:||30.5cm cube with 6.10m cable|
|Sensor:||2.54cm x 2.54cm x 2.03cm cube with 10.68m cables. |
Weight: 21 g (0.7 oz) without cable; 169 g (6 oz) with cable.
|Enclosure:||Each rack-mounted chassis houses up to 18 sensor cards with integrated power supply and interface|
|Environment:||Metal objects and stray magnetic fields in the operation volume will degrade performance.|
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.