Our standard, four-wire serial data patchbay, built to strict electrical and mechanical specifications to guarantee exceptional performance in traditional serial data applications. Ideal for edit system to VTR patching; remote control delegation (e.g., Sony and Lynx systems); computer data interconnection, control panel re-routing; and central distribution of 422 signals.
Data RS422; 2x12; 2RU; Gray Panel; Full-Normal Grounds.
• Jacks rated to 30,000 minimum insertion cycles
• Copper-nickel-silver alloy leaf springs with gold-plated cross bar switching contacts and nickel-plated sleeve bushings
• Precision-stamped reinforced steel jack frame
• Handles data rates up to 1Mb/s
• Handles bi-directional signals such as SMPTE 207M, RS-422 or RS-232
• DB9 female rear interface
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.