VariCam with New Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Colorimetry - Standard color is compliant with SMPTE standards. To achieve a desired "look", an advanced color correction scheme utilizes a 12-pole color matrix that allows very specific colors to be set, especially when critical color matching is vital.
- New Digital Signal Processing (DSP) - Offers a higher standard of precision color, detail and gamma processing to ensure optimum picture quality that is repeatable and transferable to all AJ-HDC27 VariCams.
- Assignable Scene Files - An externally accessible switch allows for easy access to any of three user-designed set-ups, each with programmable color, detail, gain and gamma. (Most commonly these switches are used for gain sets, leaving other presets in pla
- Scene Files, Internal Memory - A selection of four separate camera set-ups -- plus one user standard-reference file -- are available through user menu access. These set-ups are stored in camera memory and updated as needed.
- Scene Files, Card Storage - Camera set-ups can also be saved on a removable SD or Multi-Media Memory Card, allowing quick memory access to user-designed camera settings to achieve a particular look for given scenes. Also useful for matching multiple camer
- Simple Cinematic Settings - Provides for superior versatility in a single camera system when the Film User Menu is chosen.
- User 1 / User 2 - Two externally accessible, user-assignable switches provide direct access (on or off) any one of six operational functions, including Super Gain, Super Black, Black Stretch, Super Iris, and Audio 1 & 2 (for viewfinder display).
- Wide Lens Selection - Offers the ability to capture superb images with a wide selection of lenses including todays newest HD technology lenses and a large variety of existing prime lenses.
- White Balance Selection - Select between two programmable automatic white balance conditions (as set by the user) and one preset that can be set for either 3200° or 4300° Kelvin. This feature comes in very handy when moving quickly between dissimilar ambi
- Wide Range Gain - When shooting in wide-ranging light-level conditions, a programmable gain switch can be set to optimize signal levels -- choose from -6 dB to +30 dB in thirteen steps.
- Low Power Consumption - A moderate 32 Watts power consumption (38 Watts max) means a good battery life can be realized. Expect about 1.5 hours from a HyTron 100 battery. The camera runs cool and does not employ a fan, assuring quiet operation.
- 46 Minutes Record Time - Employing the large DVCPRO Cassette, a recording time of 46 minutes is possible thanks to the DVCPRO HD video recording format.
- Three 1.1-Million Pixel IT CCDs - True to high-definition standards, the Matsushita 720 x 1280 IT CCDs are the key ingredient in creating rich images with about 850 lines horizontal resolution.
- Pick-Up Device (size & type) - 2/3-inch HD progressive 3-CCD
- Picture Elements (pixels)
- Quantization - 10-bit
- Signal Processing - 74.1758 MHz (59.4Hz), 74.25 MHz (60Hz)
- Sensitivity - F 12.L180 at 2000 lux, 89.9% reflect, 23.98P, 50% shutter
- Minimum Illumination - 0.7 lux (F 1.4, +36dB gain 59.94P)
- Horizontal Resolution - 700 lines (center)
- Aspect Ratio
- Lens - Interchangeable, 2/3" bayonet mount (optional)
- Focus - Manual
- Media Format - DVCPRO (large)
- Recording Format - DVCPRO HD (720/60P, 720P/59.94P)
- Frame Rates - 4-60P (in single frame increments)
- Shutter Speeds (sec.) - 1/100, 1/120, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000
- Synchro-Scan Shutter (sec.) - 20 to 99.5%
- CineSwitch Technology - Yes
- CineGamma Software - Yes
- Assignable Scene Files - Yes
- Programmable User Buttons
- Filter Wheels - Dual-stage
- White Balance Selection - 2 manual, 1 preset
- Super Iris - Yes
- Gain Selection (dB) - -6, -3, 0, +3, +6, +9, +12, 15, +18, +24, +30; Super Gain: +18, +24, +30, +36
- Color Matrix - Yes
- SMPTE Color Bar Generator - Yes
- SDI Terminal - No
- HD SDI Terminal
- IEEE 1394 Interface - No
- SD Memory Card Slot - Yes
- LCD Screen - No
- Viewfinder - 2.0" (optional)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.