E-2 Intersat, EUTELSAT and ASIASAT Type Approved
- Fully Type Approved for E-2 and G Intelsat operating standard IA012A00 and IA012B00.
- ASIASAT-2 Type Approval
- EUTELSAT Type Approved (registration #EA-A002): 2-port version.
- Eliminate costly field testing of transmit patterns and G/T measurements.
- Gregorian optics for high gain and pattern control.
- Motorizzble mount alloes upgrade to motorization.
- Optional steptrack controls.
- Large enclosure with security doors.
- Wide-band two-port feed system
10.95 - 12.75 GHz Rx and 12.75 - 14.5 GHz Tx
- Wide-band four-port feed system
10.95 - 12.75 GHz Rx and 14.0 - 14.5 Ghz Tx
- 125 mph survival in any position of operation
Type ES37K-124W includes a large hub enclosure, manual pedestal mount, azinuth and elevation strut kit, subreflector subassembly, subreflector strut unit, azimuth and elevation hand crank kit, 2-port combiner network, wide-band feed horn assembly, curcular waveguide assembly, 3.7-meter split reflector accembly and various hardware kits for assembly.This antenna model can be deployed in the field with minimal testing of G/T as a fully-certified Intelsat standard E-2 under Intelsat registration number IA012A00
Type ES37MPJK-124W is the same as Type ES37K-124W but is mounted on a mountable mount and includes jackscrews for motorized operation.The Intelsat registration number is IA012A00
Type ES37()K-4124W is the same as Type ES37()K-124W but incorporates a four-port combining network.The Intelsat registration number is IA012B00
Type ES37-124WS includes a subreflector subassembly, subreflector strut kit, 2-port combiner network, wide-band fedd hord assembly, circular waveguide assmebly 3.7-meter split reflector assmebly and various hardware kits for assmebly.This antenna can be deployed in the field with minimal testing of G/T as a fully certified Intersat standard E-2 under Intelsat registration number IA012A00.
Type ES37-4124WS is the same sa Type ES37-124W but incorporates a four-port combining network.The Intelsat registration number is IA012B00.
Several defferent 3.7 meter split and solid reflector antenna models are available.The Type ES37MPJK series antennas have a motorize mount with machine jack-screws, the Type ES37MPK Series antennas have a motorize mount with pipe struts, the Type ES37K Series antennas have a manual pedestal mount and the Type ES37 Series antennas are mountable to a 6 inch nominal customer-supplied pipe.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.