Radyne ComStream's DD240 High-Speed Video Broadcast Demodulator is the ideal choice to meet the exacting standards of high data-rate Video, Internet and Internet Satellite applications. Meeting the DVB standards EN301-210 and EN300-421, the unit supports QPSK, 8PSK and 16QAM applications with symbol rates up to 45 Msps. Supporting a variety of data and IF interfaces, the DD240 is configurable to meet most high-speed satellite applications.
- Feature and software upgrades readily availble through easy-to-install PCMCIA feature cards.
- Data rates up to 144 Mbps (variable in 1 bps steps)
- QPSK, 8PSK, 16QAM operation
- Rate 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6. 7/8, 8/9
- Reed-Solomon outer coding
- Frequency-agile 50-90, 100-180 and 950-2150 MHz
- EN 300-421, DVBS and MPEG-2 compliant
- EN 301-210, DVB-DSNG compliant
- Low profiel chassis - 1U high
- User-friendly front panel interface
- Optional redundancy configuration
- Internal Doppler buffer
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.