The SDM-2020D Demodulator supports satellite channel adaptation for DVB applications.It translates the incoming RF satellite channel into a MPEG-2 data stream as defined by EN 300 421 (QPSK) and EN 301 210 (8PSK and 16QAM).
- Digital Video Broadcast (DVB)
- Transparent Data Transmission
- Programmable 1.5 to 100 Mbit/s
- 8PSK and 16QAM (optional)
- L-band input 1 (standard), 2 or 4 Optional
- 70/140 Mhz Inout (optional), 1 input
The SDM-2020D video demodulator is a high-performance unit designed for high-speed satellite transmission.This unit is ideal for:
+ Digital Video Broadcast
+ Digitial Satellite News Gathering (DSNG)
+ ATSC (HDTV)
+ Direct to Home (DTH)
The SDM-2020 also excels in:
+ High Speed Data Distribution
+ Fiber and Cable Restoration
Field-changeable interfaces for the SDM-2020 include:
- EIA-422/530 Serial/Parallel Data Interface
- LVDS Serial/Parallel Data Interface
- ASI / LVDS
- ECL-HSSI Serial Data Interface
- SMPTE 310M (SSI-DVB) Serial Data Interface.
Maximum Data Throughput
8PSK and 16QAM increase the date rate through a satellite transponder compared to QPSK.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.