- Video-on-Demand (VOD)
- Near Video-on-Demand (NVOD)
- Interactive Television (iTV)
- Enhanced Television (eTV)
- Conditional Access Systems (CAS)
- Pay-per-View (PPV) entertainment systems
- Local advertisement insertion
- IP data insertion
- Data broadcasting
- Digital Video over IP (DVIP)
- Standard MPEG-2
- Transport stream compliant interface for PCI bus based servers and systems
- Concurrently transmits and receives
- Supports bit-rates of over 180 Mbps
- On-board transport stream
- Input/output and multiplexing to cost-effectively eliminate host-based stream processing
- Multi-board support
- Award winning MediaSplice
- Technology for seamless insertion of content into MPEG-2 transport streams
MediaPump is a family of open system MPEG-2 transport stream platforms especially suited to connecting high-speed synchronous MPEG-2 multi-program interfaces to PCI bus based open system platforms.
- MPEG-2 to PCI Gateway
- By connecting PCI based servers directly to a broad array of MPEG-2multiplexer, encoding and transmission equipment, MediaPump serves as a gateway for integrating end-to-end digital broadcast systems. MediaPump is designed for supporting MPEG-2 server applications, and has been successfully deployed in Ad insertion, Pay-per-View and other DVB to IP applications.
Supports Professional Interfaces
MediaPump supports a wide range of vendor specific proprietary and DVB compliant interfaces, including most parallel serial interfaces used within the MPEG-2 digital media marketplace. It offers a full range of input/output MPEG-2 transport streams, multiplexing and splicing functionality. MediaPump splices and multiplexes MPEG-2 single program transport streams on-board in real time, into a multi-program transport stream. The ability to install multiple boards in the same server together with on board processing allows MediaPump to scale well with the needs of intensive applications.
- MediaPump DVB-ASI, 3 output, 533-31
- MediaPump with three DVB ASI outputs and one DVB ASI input.
- MediaPump DVB-ASI, 1 output, 533-11GL
- MediaPump with one DVB ASI output and one DVB ASI input, with Genlock capabilities.
- MediaPump DVB-ASI, 1 output, 533-11
- MediaPump with one DVB ASI output and one DVB ASI input.
- MediaPump DVB-ASI, 4 input MP533-04
- MediaPump with four DVB ASI inputs.
- MediaPump DVB-ASI, 4 output, 533-40
- MediaPump with four DVB ASI outputs.
- MediaPump DVB-SMPTE310, 1 output, 505
- MediaPump with one SMPTE 310 output and one SMPTE 310 input.
- MediaPump SDK
- MediaPump is designed for easy integration with customer applications. A comprehensive MediaPump software development kit provides device drivers for industry standard server platforms, a range of MPEG-2 stream processing services, plus a uniform and easy to use programmer's interface for controlling the receipt, transmission, and formatting of high-speed MPEG-2 streams. The SDK is designed to make integration efforts into MPEG-2 digital media applications simple and straightforward.
The following specifications refer to the MediaPump 533-31 which has three DVB ASI outputs and one DVB ASI input.
+ DVB-ASI supported DVB standards
+ Input/Output Signal
+ Channels + 4 channels
+ Inputs + 1 ASI input; external BNC connector
+ Outputs + 3 ASI outputs; external BNC connectors
+ Fixed Clock Rate + 27MHz
Transport Mode Throughput + Full duplex throughput up to 212 Mbps/channel (full DVB payload rate)
Total Demultiplex Throughput + Aggregate board throughput up to 310 Mbps
Total Multiplex Throughput + Aggregate board throughput up to 3 channels x 110 Mbps/channel
PCI Single Universal Board (5V and 3.3V tolerant)
MPEG-2 DVB-ASI to PCI Open System Interface
PCI 2.2 compliant
Typical Power Consumption
Total power consumption ~ 15.5 W
15.5 W @ + 5 VDC
0 W @ + 3.3 VDC
0.1 W @ + 12 VDC
0.1 W @ -12 VDC
Single slot PCI board: 313.78 mm x 100.33 mm, 12.36 in x 3.95 in
-55 - 125 degrees C
0 - 55 degrees C
Supported Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows NT and 2000
Compaq Tru-64 Unix
Software and notes
Comprehensive API SDK is available separately
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.