Excellent for vocal recording in studios and film post production houses, Sony's C-800G Studio Tube Condenser Microphone is designed for the highest possible sound reproduction quality. The C-800G features a high-quality dual large diaphragm for true reproduction of vocal qualities, vacuum tube warm sound quality through a 6AU6 vacuum tube, a unique Peltier-based cooling system to achieve optimum tube operating temperature, and an electronically selectable pick-up pattern (Omni/Uni) for various recording applications. The package includes a power supply (AC-MC800G) and all the necessary accessories.
- Signal-to-noise ratio Signal-to-noise ratio: 76 dB (Uni), 73 dB (Omni).
- High sensitivity High sensitivity of -33dB/Pa.
- Frequency response Frequency response: 20 Hz-18,000 Hz
- Dynamic range Dynamic range: 113 dB
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- Capsule type - Condenser
- Frequency response - 20-18,000
- Directivity - Uni/Omni
- Microphone Connector - CNR-01 type (7 pin)
- Stand screw/Mic Holder screw - PF 1/2 inch thread
- Remarks - Vacuum Tube
- Output impedance at 1kHz (balanced) (1/2 ± 20%) - 100
- Induction noise from ext. magnetic field (0dB=20µP - 0
- Max. input sound pressure level (dB SPL) (0dB=20µP - 131 (Uni), 134 (Omni)
- Supplied Cable - JIS CN01 type (7 pin)
- Cable Length - 8m
- Inherent noise (0dB=20µPa.) - 18 (Uni), 21 (Omni) (dB SPL)
- Wind noise (0dB=20µPa.) - less than or equal to 50(dB SPL)
- Supplied Stand Adapter - NS 5/8 inch thread, W 3/8 inch thread
- Effective output level at 1kHz (0dBm=1mW/1 P -28.0 (Uni), -31.0 (Omni) (dBm)
- Sensitivity (0dB=1V/1 Pa at 1kHz) -32.0 ± 2.0 (Uni), -35.0 ± 2.0 (Omni) (dB)
- Dynamic range - 113(dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A weighted, 1kHz, 1Pa. - 76 (Uni), 73 (Omni) (dB)
- Suitable for vocal recording in studios and film post production houses
- High sensitivity of -33dB/Pa
- Low noise and low distortion due to built-in cooling system
- Large diaphragm capsule
- Electronically selectable directivity, either omni- directional or cardioid
- ACMC800G - C800G Power Supply
- C800G - Tube Condensor Microphone
- Supplied: C800G - Tube Condensor Microphone
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.