The MLM300 from Mitsubishi Digital Electronics is a 30? (29.5? viewable) LCD monitor combining superior image clarity, exceptional brightness and reliable, long-life operation all in an ultra-thin design. With longer life, greater installation flexibility, and better overall performance, the MLM300 LCD monitor offers significant advantages over more expensive, shorter-lived plasmas.
- Versatile, long-lasting solution for a wide range of signage and informationdisplay applications such as transportation centers, hotel lobbies, receptioncenters, restaurants, corporate boardrooms, and more.
- Exclusive, award-winning ColorView Natural Color Matrix for rich, vivid colors
- True WXGA 1280 x 768 resolution for exceptional viewing of 16:9 widescreenand 4:3 conventional formats
- Super bright at 450 cd/m2 for bold, detailed imagery even in high ambientlight environments
- Ergonomically designed to connect to any VESA-standard third-party mountingarm or bracket and an overall lightweight construction for easy transport andinstallation
- Landscape or portrait orientation for greater application flexibility
- Optional 2 x 7-watt stereo speakers available (P/N: MS300)
- Comprehensive warranty and toll-free technical support
- Viewable : 29.5"/75cm diagonal
- Pixel Pitch : 0.5025 mm
- Resolution : 1280 x 768 dots (WXGA)
- Color : Over 16 million colors
- Brightness : 450 cd/m2
- Viewing Angle : Up 85 / Down 85 / Left 85 / Right 86
- Input Terminal : BNC (R, G, B, H, V)
- Signal Cable : 15 pin Mini D-sub
- Video Input : Composite 1.0 V p-p Input Impedance 75 Ohm BNC and RCA InputY/C Y:0.7V p-p C:0.283V p-p input impedance 75 Ohm S-Terminal InputComponent 1.0/0.7V p-p input impedance 75 Ohm BNC Input
- Audio Input : RCA Pin Jack L/R 2 Input, Stereo Mini Jack 1 Input
- Control Input : 9 pin Mini D-sub (RS-232C)
- Power Supply : 1.85A @ 100-120V, 0.9A @ 220-240V
- Weight Net : 35.2 lbs / 16.0 kg
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2016 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.