The Extron IPL T S6 is a compact Ethernet control interface with integral Web server that enables almost any A/V device to be controlled, monitored, and accessed from any computer connected to a Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), or the Internet.
- Powerful scripting capability ? All IP Link products are capable of running sophisticated user-programmable scripts
- Global compatibility ? All IP Tools? models use industry standard Ethernet communication protocols, including ARP, DHCP, ICMP (ping), TCP/IP, Telnet, HTTP, and SMTP
- High performance architecture ? Web pages are served up to 50 times faster (6 Mbit/sec transfer rate) than many similar products, so data is refreshed at a consistently high speed
- Multi-user support ? 200 simultaneous connections enable each IP Link device to support many concurrent users and improve system throughput by sending information in parallel
- IP Link Global Viewer ? The included management application software allows the user to control, monitor, and schedule various functions of connected products
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.