Sony PDW-510 XDCAM
XDCAM Camcorder (DVCAM)
Price:Click Here to Contact UsOriginal MSRP: $19,900.00
Model DetailsThe PDW-510, Professional Disc Camcorder, has been designed with special consideration for heavy-duty field acquisition, providing excellent picture quality, operability and reliability inherited from Sony Betacam family of acquisition products.PDW-510 provides excellent picture quality, adapting 16:9/4:3 switchable Power HAD EX CCDs, the same camera block specification as MSW-900, MPEG IMX camcorder. It features DVCAM recording and one built-in optical filter wheels. Uses DVCAM compression recording at 25Mbps up to around 85 min.In addition to these impressive capabilities, PDW-510 also provides numerous innovative features that take full advantage of the benefit of nonlinear disc media. To create and record proxy video & audio as well as various type of metadata, in addition to high resolution video & audio, can provide a completely new style of field operation. It supports network interfaces, i-LINK and optional CBK-NC01, Ethernet card, which can provide a combination with external PC, Laptop NLE, logging software application or e-Support, a new workflow in news gathering and field production process.Optional CBK-FC01, 24P shooting card, provides film-look capture capability with 24-frame capture in CCD.The Sony XDCAM series of Optical Disc products will have 7 years "Powertrain" Warranty for its laser block. This "Powertrain" Warranty is unprecedented for Sony and demonstrates the confidence Sony has in its XDCAM products. \
- 16:9/4:3 Switchable Power HAD EX CCDs PDW-510 incorporate three 16:9/4:3 switchable CCDs for its image capture device, with a high signal-to-noise ratio of 65dB (NTSC)/63dB (PAL), lower smear level of -140dB (typical), high sensitivity of F11 and a high integrity 12-bit A/D converter.
- Compact, Lightweight Body with Shock- and Dust-Resistant Disc Drive PDW-510 weigh approximately 5.3 kg (11lb 10oz) including viewfinder, microphone, disc and BP-IL75 battery pack. Also, to minimze errors caused by shock or dust entering the disc drive, disc drive portion is concealed by two lids helping to prevent any dus
- Loop Recording Loop Recording is a convenient function whereby up to 10 seconds of audio and video signals are buffered into memory even before the Rec button is pressed.
- Progressive Mode Provides progressive modes to offer a film-like shutter effect: 29.97-frame or optional 23.976-frame as well as 25-frame.
- Thumbnail Search and Scene Selection 2.5-inch color LCD screen provided on the camcorder side panel enables thumbnail search and scene selection functionalities. They enable quick ramdom access to each clip and creating a scene selection list, PDW-530 playback the selected clips seamlessly a
- Proxy AV PDW-510 creates and store low-resolution audio & video into disc media along with high-resolution audio & video recording. Proxy AV can allow the speedy operation in field, faster transfer over network from field to the base.
- Network Connectivity In addition to conventional AV interfaces, PDW-510 provides i-LINK interface as well as optional PCM-CIA card adaptor for Ethernet connectivity. They enable to hook up with external PC, and provide high speed file tranfser (up to 30x for proxy AV file, up
Additional Detailed Information:
- DVCAM recording with 1 optical filter wheel
- Compact & Lightweight Body
- 2.5-inch type Color LCD Screen
- Shock- and Dust-Resistant Disc Drive
- AV + IT Connection (SDI, Composite, 4x Analog Audio, 4x AES/EBU, i-LINK)
- Optional PCM-CIA card adaptor for Ethernet connection
- Thumbnail Search & Scene Selection Operation
- 40pin/Remote/i-LINK interefaces for CA-701/702/755, RM-B150/B750, WRR-855A/B, DSR-DU1 and WLL-CA50
- 7 years "Powertrain" Warranty for XDCAM laser block
- Optional: CA701 - SDI and Audio Expansion Adapter
- Optional: CA702 - Pool Feed/SDI Output Adaptor
- Optional: CBKFC01 - Pull Down Board for PDW-530/510 series camcorders
- Optional: CBKNC01 - Ethernet Adaptor for PDW-530/510 series camcorders
- Optional: CBKSC01 - Analog Composite Input Board for PDW-530/510 series camcorder
- Optional: CBKSD01 - SDI Output Board for PDW-530/510 series camcorders
Get Adobe PDF Reader