High directivity and wide frequency response in a relatively short integrated unit make this an ideal microphone for theater, sound reinforcement, and film/video recording. Due to its compact and lightweight design, the C 568B is ideal for camera mount applications. The C 568 B is an electret condenser design which operates on both pressure gradient and interference principles.
- Ideal for camera mount applications
- Electret condenser design which operates on both pressure gradient and interference principles
- Below 500 Hz it functions as a hypercardioid microphone; above 500 Hz the acoustic interference tube introduces increasing directivity
- A switch selectable 12 dB/octave 150 Hz roll-off filter effectively suppresses rumble and wind noise
- Robust, all-metal housing contains the built-in preamp/impedance converter
- Phantom powering (9-52 V) required
- Foam windscreen and stand adapter included
- Frequency Range : 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern : Hypercardioid/directional
- Sensitivity : 11 mV/Pa (-39 dBV)
- Equivalent Noise Level : 18 dB-A
- Maximum SPL For 0.5% THD : 128 dB
- Impedance : 600 ohms
- Size : 0.8 ? x 10 inches
- Net Weight : 5.6 oz.
- Shipping Weight : 1.6 lbs.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.