The AP-41VP is a Time Base Corrector/Frame Synchronizer with processing amplifier functionality. It accepts a composite video signal and outputs a composite video signal utilizing BNC connectors.
|· Y/C or Composite Input |
· Easy push button Video Input Selector
· Time base correction for Heterodyne VTRs
· Frame synchronization with full frame memory
· 4 times sub-carrier sampling, 8 bit resolution
· Constant H phase for matched frame edit
· Constant SC/H phase
|· Gen-Lock capability |
· Full proc-amp control with no interruption presets
· Adjustable horizontal and vertical blanking
· Handle high speed search
· Pixel by pixel Drop-Out Compensator (Optional)
· Upgradable for more features
· SDI Output (Optional)
Additional Detailed Information:
- Video Signal
- Accept non-segmented Heterodyne and monochrome 525 line/60 Hz video signals or Y/C 3.58 Input
- Recorder Interface
- Any non-segmented VTR.
- Correction range
- 1 Frame memory
- Signal to Noise Ratio
- 58 dB (p-p signal to rms noise)
- Residual Time Base Error
- Differential phase better than 2°
- Differential gain better than 2%
- MONOCHROME ± 10 ns
- Y/C (S-VHS)
- 6 MHz (-3dB) Y (Luminance)
- Gen Lock Range
- Adjustable, more than ± 2 ms
- K Factor (2T)
- Y/C mode 1%
- Digital Drop-Out Compensator
- 19² wide x 1-3/4² high x 19² deep
- Rack mountable
- Less than 30W
- Ambient Temperature
- 10° - 40° operating
- Input Signals
- 1V composite video signal (75 Ohms, terminated) or Y/C 3.58
- Gen Lock
- Black burst or standard NTSC composite video signal
- Drop-Out Compensation (Optional)
- R.F. from VTR (75 ohms, terminated) or TTL
- Output Signals
- 1V p-p @ 75 ohms, terminated composite
- Sync Drives
- Adv. Sync. 1V p-p @ 75 ohms
- Significant Advantage
- Perhaps the most significant advantage of the AP41 over other TBCs is its functional efficiency. The processing amplifier controls are prestable. Each control has a maximum useful dynamic range. Front panel buttons select different operational modes.
- AP41-SW: AP41 plus Wide bandwidth Comb Filter.
- AP41-SF: AP41 plus S-VHS output, Freeze Frame/Field, Y/C Adjustment and Strobe (16 speeds).
- AP41-SP: AP41-SF plus Comb Filter (Full bandwidth in all modes) S-VHS output, Freeze Frame/Field and Strobe.
AP41-SP-U: AP41-SP plus upgradable to SDI output.
AP41-SP-D: AP41-SP plus SDI output.
AP41-VP: Composite Input/Output with wide bandwidth comb filter and no vertical resolution loss in frame sync mode.
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.