Doremi Labs' MCS Server sets a new standard in video server value and performance. The MCS Server was designed to enhance and quickly integrate into a facility's existing operations. The front panel mimics familiar VTR controls for ease of operation, while the rear panel offers a complete set of analog and digital video interfaces. It is compatible with P2, Odetics, and VDCP (Louth) protocols to facilitate control from popular hardware and software controllers.
The MCS Server's modular design offers a simple upgrade path towards additional video channels and storage. When additional video channels are required, MCS Servers can be networked together for up to 8 video channels. If internal storage options are maximized, the server can be connected to Doremi Labs’ external RAID5 storage chassis.
Upgrading to a digital video server from a tape-based operation offers many advantages. Video servers provide instant access to thousands of hours of video programming. Servers can also be configured with multiple simultaneous record and play video channels.
* Records video using MPEG2 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 video compression selectable from 5 to 50 Mbits/sec
* Frame accurate control via RS-422 or Ethernet
* Accepts Odetics, VDCP and P2 machine control protocols
* Compatible with leading broadcast automation systems
* Composite, S-Video, YUV/RGB and SDI (option) in/out
* Up to 6 channel analog and 8 channel digital Audio
* Front panel video monitoring LCD screen (option)
* Internal storage or external RAID-5 dual-redundant power supply (option)
* Built on a dedicated video hardware platform
* Back to back record and play
* Video transitions fade, wipe and dissolve
* On-Air Broadcast Server
* Broadcast Time Delay
* Two Channel Sports SloMo
Video Formats: PAL/NTSC Composite and SVHS, RGB/YUV (SDI Optional)
Video Sync input
Time Code: VITC, LTC (DVITC Optional)
Audio: 2 analog XLR. (embedded audio on SDI optional) Up to 8 AES/EBU and 6 Analog channels with the MCS-1r1p and MCS-1p only.
Other: Ultra-Wide SCSI, 2 RS-422 ports, Biphase, 100Base-T (GPI Optional)
High Quality MPEG2 Video Compression: Selectable up to 50 Mb/s
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.