Low cost all-digital compositing hardware - featuring matte controls, foreground & background colorizing controls, internal windowing controls, programmable remote, and non-volatile memory.
Ultimatte 400 is part of the third generation of Ultimatte’s all digital compositing devices and represents the culmination of over 25 years of experience in the field. It features the Emmy and Oscar winning technology that has gained Ultimatte Corp. the reputation for the best blue- and green-screen compositing in the world. A fully linear matting system, it produces totally realistic composites even when the foreground contains smoke, shadows, soft edges, and other translucent and transparent qualities.
• Conforms to CCIR 601 and RP 175 Standards
• 10-bit or 8-bit Serial Inputs and Outputs
• Internal Foreground and Matte Processing: 4:4:4:4
• 525/625 auto-selectable
• I/O Resolution - 4:2:2
• Remote - RS422, DB9 Female
• FG Input - 4:2:2
• GPI - Switch Closure/TTL BD25
• BG Input - 4:2:2
• PC Port - RS232, DB9 Female
• Matte In - 4:0:0 (on remote)
• Digital Reference - 4:2:2
• FG and BG Out - 4:2:2
• Inputs - Serial CCIR 601, BNC 75
• Outputs - Serial CCIR 601, BNC 75
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.