The Pinnacle is a 22'Hx22'W motorized projection screen. It is designed for large conference and meeting rooms. The Pinnacle’s aluminum case is finished in warm white epoxy powdercoat. The patented roller mechanism counterbalancing device keeps the roller perfectly straight, so the viewing surface is amazingly flat, without sags or wrinkles.
- Electrically operated 110-120 V. AC 60 Hz. 3 wire motor mounted inside screen roller, instantly reversible, lifetime lubricated, with internal thermal overload protector and mechanical brake
- Preset, accessible limit switches
- Roller features patented counterbalancing device, preventing tube deflectionand promoting viewing surface flatness
- Viewing surface is T2400, flame resistant
- Bottom of viewing surface is hemmed around tubular steel dowel
- Screens require 1 or more horizontal seams; advanced seaming process for virtually invisible seams
- Case constructed of aluminum, finished in warm white
- Bottom fully enclosed except for slot allowing fabric passage
- Steel mounting brackets are 1/4" thick and attached to each end of case
- 3 position control switch (or switches) shall stop or reverse screen at any point
- Controls furnished complete with stainless steel cover plate
- Optional Equipment: Extra drop available; 2" black masking borders
- Size (HxW) : 264x264 inches
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.