LDK 5000 HD is the only camera that lets you shoot in SD today—and in any native HD format whenever you are ready. Its DPM+ CCD uses 9.2 million pixels to capture extremely high-resolution images. With this over-sampling technology, you get the best possible images with extremely low aliasing in applications ranging from studio and fixed-camera installations to portable, hand-held EFP uses.
- Built from the ground up for high-performance HD processing
- 9.2 million pixels HD-DPM+ high-definition CCDs
- Frame Transfer CCDs ensure low aliasing, high resolution and zero smearing
- 12-bit A-to-D conversion, 22-bit HD digital signal processing
- Smart cards for storage of settings
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.