Electret Condenser Lavalier Microphone Pigtail Version-Black
Model DetailsThe ECM-88PT is a miniature omni-directional electret-condenser microphone ideally suited for quality-critical applications in broadcasting, theater and field production. This lavalier mic achieves high-sensitivity and has a flat-and-wide frequency response. The ECM-88PT offers extremely low handling noise with unparalleled high sound quality. This pigtail version (ECM-88PT) is provided with bare tinned wire leads so that users can select an appropriate connector according to their needs. \
- Low handling noise Moving around while wearing a lavalier mic can often cause lav mic cables to rub against a users clothing. In many existing lavalier mic designs, this (frequently unavoidable) body movement can cause loud undesirable handling noise. The ECM-88 radically r
- Flat-and-wide frequency response Many lavalier microphones are specifically optimized for speech reproduction and have limited use in other applications. The ECM-88 extends it's frequency response beyond the range of speech reproduction, and can be used for many high quality sound applic
- Capsule type - Electret condenser
- Color - Black
- Directivity - Omni-directional
- Frequency response - 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity -52 dB +/- 2 dB (when used in conjunction with the DC-78), 0dB = 1 V/Pa., at 1 kHz
- Output impedance - 100 ohms +/- 20% (when used in conjuction with the DC-78)
- Dynamic range - 99 dB or more
- Signal-to-noise ratio - 68 dB or more (A-weighted, 1 kHz, 1Pa.)
- Inherent noise - 26 dB SPL or less (A-weighted, 1kHz, 1 Pa.), 0dB SPL = 20u Pa.
- Wind noise - 45 dB SPL or less (when using the supplied windscreen), 0dB SPL = 20u Pa.
- Induction noise from external magnetic field - 5 dB SPL or less (when used in conjunction with the DC-78), 0dB SPL = 20u Pa.
- Maximum input sound pressure level - 125 dB SPL, OdB SPL = 20u Pa.
- Cable length - 8.2 feet
- Output connector - ECM-88PT: no connector (pigtail)
- Power requirements - DC 1.1 to 10.0 V
- Dimensions (Mic Capsule) - 5/32 x 5/32 x 11/16 inch
- Weight - ECM-88PT: 20 grams (including mic cable)
Additional Detailed Information:
- Omni directional dual-diaphragm design with unparalleled sound quality
- Ultra-compact microphone capsule with a flat-and-wide frequency response
- Extremely low cable handling noise
- Water-resistant design
Get Adobe PDF Reader