The ECM-88 is a miniature omni-directional electret-condenser microphone ideally suited for quality-critical applications in broadcasting, theater and field production. This lavalier mic achieves high-sensitivity and has a flat-and-wide frequency response. The ECM-88 offers extremely low handling noise with unparalleled high sound quality. The standard ECM-88 has a Sony 4-pin connector with the cable length optimized (8.2 feet) for use with the DC-78 DC power supply unit, supporting wired lav mic operation. The ECM-88 Short model has a Sony 4-pin connector (SMC9-4P) with the cable length optimized (3.9 feet) for connection with WRT-8B or WRT-822B wireless transmitters. In addition, ECM-88PT pigtail version (without connector) and ECM-88FPT beige-colored pigtail version are also available. \
- Low handling noise Moving around while wearing a lavalier mic can often cause lav mic cables to rub against a users clothing. In many existing lavalier mic designs, this (frequently unavoidable) body movement can cause loud undesirable handling noise. The ECM-88 radically r
- Flat-and-wide frequency response Many lavalier microphones are specifically optimized for speech reproduction and have limited use in other applications. The ECM-88 extends it's frequency response beyond the range of speech reproduction, and can be used for many high quality sound applic
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- Capsule type - Electret condenser
- Directivity - Omni-directional
- Frequency response - 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity -52 dB +/- 2 dB (when used in conjunction with the DC-78), 0dB = 1 V/Pa., at 1 kHz
- Output impedance - 100 ohms +/- 20% (when used in conjuction with the DC-78)
- Dynamic range - 99 dB or more
- Signal-to-noise ratio - 68 dB or more (A-weighted, 1 kHz, 1Pa.)
- Inherent noise - 26 dB SPL or less (A-weighted, 1kHz, 1 Pa.), 0dB SPL = 20u Pa.
- Wind noise - 45 dB SPL or less (when using the supplied windscreen), 0dB SPL = 20u Pa.
- Induction noise from external magnetic field - 5 dB SPL or less (when used in conjunction with the DC-78), 0dB SPL = 20u Pa.
- Maximum input sound pressure level - 125 dB SPL, OdB SPL = 20u Pa.
- Cable length - 8.2 feet
- Output connector - ECM-88: SMC9-4P, ECM-88PT: no connector (pigtail)
- Power requirements - DC 1.1 to 10.0 V
- Dimensions (Mic Capsule) - 5/32 x 5/32 x 11/16 inch
- Weight - ECM-88: 32 grams (including mic cable), ECM-88PT: 20 grams (including mic cable)
- Omni directional dual-diaphragm design with unparalleled sound quality
- Ultra-compact microphone capsule with a flat-and-wide frequency response
- Extremely low cable handling noise
- Water-resistant design
- Optional: DC78 - Power Supply Unit
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.