The Extron RGB 470xi Series with Advanced Digital Sync Processing (ADSP™) are universal, analog computer-video interfaces with two female 15-pin HD inputs and a buffered local monitor output that can be fixed to input one or shared between the two by switch selection. Input selection can be autoswitched, or controlled through the front panel or contact closure. The RGB 470xi Series provides two memories, one per input, for centering settings for image consistency during switching or in case of power loss. With a 15-130 kHz scanning range and 300 MHz (-3dB) of RGB video bandwidth, the RGB 470xi Series interfaces accept VGA – UXGA, Mac, Sun, and SGI signals while providing RGBHV, RGBS, or RGsB output on five BNC pigtails.
- Two 15-pin HD input connectors
- Contact closure switching control
- Sync on green output (DIP switch selectable)
- Serration pulse removal (DIP switch selectable)
- Digital Display Sync Processing (DDSP™), DIP switch
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.