The display is full color 15mm LED video display type with 400 pixels horizontal and 256 pixels vertical, constructed of 1 red, 1 pure green and 1 blue LEDs clustered into pixels and mounted on PCB panels sized at 240mm of width and 240mm of height.
1) Screen Size:Total display screen is 19.7 ft of width and 12.6 ft of height, providing 248.2 ft2 of displayable area.
2) Pixel Pitch:15mm or 0.59 inch (Center-to-center spacing of pixels on a display)
3) Pixel Size:13mm (Actual Size of a pixel consisting of 1 red, 1 green and 1 blue LEDs)
4) Panel Size:240mm x 240mm (w x h)
5) Quantity of Pixels per Panel:Each panel has 16 pixels horizontal and 16 pixels vertical, totaling 256 Pixels per panel.
6) Resolution per screen:The total resolution of the screen is 102,400 pixels, 400 lines horizontal and 256 lines vertical.
7) Number of Pixels per‡u:4,444 Pixels/‡u
8) Screen Light Output:The maximum brightness of the screen is measured at 9,000 NIT (mcd/‡u) with balanced light output of 8,000 NIT (white balanced).
9) Screen Weight: The entire screen weighs approximately 3,900 lbs.
10) Viewing Angle:70쳌‹ (쳌}35쳌‹) horizontal, 30쳌‹ (쳌}15쳌‹) vertical
11) Operation Temperature:-30쳌‹C ~ +85쳌‹C
12) Storage Temperature:-30쳌‹C ~ +90쳌‹C
13) Operation Relative Humidity:10 ~ 95%
14) Color:The color signals are processed at 10 bit, allowing the brightness of each RGB to be controlled into 4,096 levels.The result is 1.07 billion color combinations.
15) Refresh Rate:The display panel processes moving images at 294 frames per second.
16) Minimum and Maximum Viewing Distance:Minimum viewing distance can be defined as the closest distance at which the colors from an individual pixel begins to blend with the surrounding pixels. Maximum viewing distance of video display involves the readability of the entire image and 50m of viewing distance per 1m of display height (50:1 ratio) is generally accepted in the industry.
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.