regarded as the Cadillac of Analog scopes, offers useful features that are hard to replicate in digital units. The 2465B has a bandwidth of 400MHz, 4 channels, up to 500 Ps/div timing resolution, offers auto setup and automatic measurements, the ability to save and recall Front-panel setups, provides cursor measurements and has 1% timing accuracy. The analog display allows gray scaling and persistence, whereby faster signals appear fainter than slower signals. And when an event only occurs occasionally in a repetitive signal, the anomaly will fade quicker and look dimmer than the rest of the waveform, which can provide critical information when analyzing complex designs. The 2465B also offers a real time display that responds instantly to changing signal conditions. Since it doesn't have to acquire and then process signal information before displaying it like a digital scope, it can trigger on many more waveforms per second. And with a complete selection of trigger modes, the 2465B can display any signal regardless of its complexity.
Maximum bandwidth to 400 MHz
Excellent Weight to performance ratio (a 4 channel 400 MHz instrument in a 24 pound package
Amplitude and timing measurement capabilities with the timer/counter & DMM options.
* Deflection Factor: 2 mV/div to 5V/div, (CH 1 and CH2). 100mV/div and 500 mV/div (CH3 and CH4)
* Frequency and Step Tr Response (-3 dB Bandwidth)/(Tr=0.35/BW) - BW/Rise Time: 400 MHz/0.875 ns (> 5 mV/div), and 350 MHz/1 ns (2 mV/div)
* Bandwidth Limiter: Reduces upper -3dB to 20 MHz
* Input Coupling and Max Voltage: (1 Mohm) AC, DC, GND; Max input voltage: 400 V (DC + peak AC). (50 ohm) Max input voltage: 5 V RMS
* Input R and C: 1 Mohm and 15 pF or 50 ohm (nominal)Horizontal System
* Display Modes: A (main sweep), A INTENsified, ALTernate, A INTEN with B (delayed sweep) and B. In X-Y mode, CH 1 provides X-axis (horizontal) deflection
* A Sweep Time Base Range: 500 ms/div to 5 ns/div (to 500 ps/div with X10 magnification)
* B Sweep Time Base Range: 50 ms/div to 5 ns/div (to 500 ps/div with X10 magnification)Automatic Measurements: Period; Volts; Rise time, Fall time; Time A-B (from % to %); Time A-B (between two voltages); Pulse WidthTriggering: A and B Trigger Coupling: DC, Noise Reject, HF Reject, LF Reject, ACX-Y Operation
* X-Axis Deflection Factor Range, Variable Range, and Accuracy: Same as CH 1
* X-Axis Bandwidth: DC to 3 MHz .
Some of the possible options:
Opt. 05: Video Waveform Measurement System for bi-level sync formatsOpt. 06: Counter/Timer/TriggerOpt. 09: Counter/Timer/Trigger with Word RecognizerOpt. 10: IEEE-488 GPIB Interface
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.