14" Professional Multiformat Monitor. The PVM-14L5 is equipped with input connectors for composite, S-video (Y/C) and RGB/component signals. In combination with the optional input adaptors, it is also able to accept a wide range of digital signals including 480/60i, 575/50i, 1035/60i, 1080/60i, 720/60p and 1080/24Psf. The PVM-14L5 incorporates the Sony HR Trinitron® CRT to achieve a high resolution of 800 TV lines and offers SMPTE-C phosphors for outstanding uniformity and picture quality. One double-wide option slot is provided for simple and flexible configuration, using option cards from the Sony DTV monitor line. The compact design, with operational controls located on the sides, utilizes less rack space than conventional monitors. LED lit sheet keys are adopted for the controls, and can be turned off or dimmed depending on user preference. The new window-type OSD makes monitor setup, adjustment and operation easy. The PVM-14L5 is capable of displaying both 4:3 and 16:9, and a 16:9 aspect ratio mask is available as an option. With the parallel and RS-485 serial remote control capability, the PVM14-L5, along with the BVM broadcast monitors, can be controlled in one integrated, multi-monitor system. H/V Delay, Underscan, Blue Only, MONO, 4:3 Area Marker and three color Tally functions are provided for optimal display. The monitor is capable of operating between AC 100 V to 240 V. \
- Multiformat Signal Support The PVM14L5 is equipped with input connectors for composite, S-video (Y/C) and RGB/component signals. In combination with the optional input adaptors, it can accept a wide range of digital signals incuding 480/60i, 575/50i, 1035/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60i, 7
- HR Trinitron® CRT Utilizes an 800 TV Line CRT using SMPTE C phosphors for consistant and accurate color reproduction.
- Compact Design Occupies only 6 RU, as compared to 8 RU for a conventional PVM monitor, due to space saving design which places the operational controls on the sides.
- Option Slot One double-wide option slot is provided for simple and flexible configuration, using option cards from the Sony BVM-D monitor line.
- On Screen Display Window-type OSD makes monitor set-up, adjestment, and operation easy. Available in six languages.
- Effective Operational Functions H/V Delay, underscan, Blue Only, MONO, 4:3 Area Marker and three color Tally (Red Green, Amber) functions are provided for optimal display.
- Switchable Aspect Ratio Displays both 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Worldwide Power Supply Capable of operating between AC 100 V to 240 V.
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- CRT type - CRT - 14MT HR Trinitron
- AG Pitch - CRT - 0.25 mm
- Phosphor - CRT - SMPTE C
- Visible Picture Size - CRT - 13" Viewable area, measured diagonally
- Resolution (4:3/16:9) - CRT - 800 TV Lines/600 TV Lines
- Color System - CRT - NTSC/PAL
- Scanning Frequency - CRT - 15.625 kHz to 45 kHz
- Color Temperature - CRT - D65/D93/User Adjustable
- Power Requirements - CRT - AC 100 to 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (with options, maximum) - CRT - Approximately 150 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - CRT - 13 5/8 x 11 1/8 x 16 3/4
- Weight - CRT - Approximately 40 lbs
- Input/Output - CRT
- Line A - CRT
- Composite - CRT - Loop through BNC, 1.0 Vp-p, negative sync, automatic 75 ohm termination
- Line B Composite - C - Loop through BNC, 1.0 Vp-p, sync negative, automatioc 75 ohm termination
- RGB/Component - C - Loop through BNC, automatic 75 ohm termination
- Sync on G - GY - 0.3 Vp-p
- B/B-Y/Pb - GY - 0.7 Vp-p
- R/R-Y/Pr - GY - 0.7 Vp-p
- External Sync - GY - 4.0 Vp-p ±6 dB, sync negative, bi-level and tri-level sync signal 0.6 Vp-p
- Option Slot - GY - x1 Double wide
- Parallel Remote - GY - Modular 8-pin (assignable)
- Serial Remote - GY - D-sub 9 pin (RS-485)
- Audio Out - GY - 0.8 W (distortion less than 5%)
- Operating Temperature - GY - 41 to 104° F
- Storage Temperature - GY -4 to 140° F
- Humidity - GY - 30 to 85% (no condensation)
- Multiformat Signal Support
- Compact Design
- On Screen Display
- Displays both 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio
- Capable of operating between AC 100 V to 240 V
- RS 485 Remote
- Option Slot
- Optional: BKM120D - 4:2:2 Input for BVM D Series Monitors
- Optional: BKM129X - Analog Component Input Board for BVM D Series Monitors
- Optional: BKM140M - 16:9 Mask For Pvm14l5
- Optional: BKM142HD - HD SDI Input board for BVM D Series Monitors
- Optional: BKM150CP - SDTI-CP/SDI Input Board with Audio Decoding
- Optional: EWDISP/RSDP3C - 3 Yr. Ext. Warranty for Display Prods. in list price tier $1,001 - $2K
- Optional: MB521 - Mounting Bracket For PVM14L5
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2014 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.