The HDW-730 camcorder is extremely compact and light-weight while maintaining the robust and reliable construction for which Betacam technology is renowned.Innovative new features have been added to the HDW-730 to meet various field requirements.The HDW-730 is capable of imaging in either 50 or 60 fields iInterlace. This latest addition to the HDCAM family is an economical, well balanced solution for nextgeneration EPF requirements.
- Power HAD IT Sensor technology
- 50i / 60i switchable recording modes
- F10 at 2000 lux
- 54 dB Signal to noise ratio
- -125dB smear
- 10 bit A/D
- 600% Dynamic Range
- Turbo Gain (+42dB gain up) position
- Built in HDSDI output
- Dual Optical Filter Wheels
- Dual Earphone Output
- The HDW-730 produces pictures with astonishing color reproduction accuracy. The Multi Matrix function also offers unique possibilities for creative intervention by allowing selective color enhancement of alteration. Multi Matrix allows a particular color to be selected and its hue changed over a range of approximately 20 degrees.
- Color Balance is widely accepted as one of the key settings for any shot. There are a number of ways of setting this when working with the HDW-730.
- Paint functions permit color levels to be adjusted on set according to the cinematographers creative needs. The picture can be changed electronically to make it warmer or colder. This feature can be used very creatively, particularly with scenes with mixed color lighting.
- The HDW-730 can handle a very impressive contrast range. For the most challenging of light settings and associated scene conditions, a number of useful operational features are available that allow image optimization in real-time to help capture the desired mood of a shot.
- This function allows automatic tracing of whilte balance in siutations where overall color temperature of the lighting fluctuates.
- Allows the image detail enhancement in the highlight area to look more natural
- This control the detail level of objects with specific color tonality allowing for a separate image enhancement (or de-enhancement) to occur in those color areas while not affecting the rest of the scene content.
- The Sony TruEye processor is one of the most innovative features of Sony's ADSP development, and makes possible to reproduce very natural colors in a high contrast scene environment. Without TruEye, a color distortion can occur in which highlights take on a yellowish hue.
- Mass: Approx 5.4kg (12 lb. 15oz) with cassette and BPL-60A battery
- Power Consumption: 32W (record mode, without HDVF-20A)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (+32°F to 104°F)
- Pickup Device: 3 Chip 2/3 type IT CCD
- Picture Elements: 2,200,000 pixels
- Smear Level: -125dB
- Modulation Depth: 45 +/- 5% at 27.5 MHz
- Minimum Illumination: .15 lux (at 42dB gain)
- Sensitivity: f10.0 at 2000 lux
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.