A V Conferencing Equipment
E-Conference Presenter Software
Model DetailsSony's e-conference Presenter software is a cutting edge solution based upon industry proven technologies and our latest 'network ready' products. A simple yet powerful application that can take advantage of a peer to peer wireless connection to make presentations without the need for wires, bringing together an audience as far as your network can reach.
- Enables simple drag and drop of files between meeting attendees
- Text chat between meeting participants
- Works great with networked projectors
- Supports many popular presentation file formats
- Allows easy display of screen capture
- e-conference Presenter software is based on the popular and recognizable drag and drop mouse operation for file transfers, adding meeting attendees, and other functions. As a result the software GUI is recognizable and intuitive.
- Drag and drop presentation files from your computer to locally networked devices for simple transfer of files. Engage in text chat with other meeting participants for enhanced collaboration. Share files with meeting attendees at will via a simple file transfer procedure. Capture and share desktop images via the simple screen capture utility.
- Presenter helps make meetings more productive, can save time and money, helps to end messy cables, and is very easy to use.
- Files of many types can be displayed easily including JPEG and GIF images, Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations, Microsoft Word® files, Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets, and Adobe®Acrobat® pdf files.
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 802.3 (Wired Ethernet) and 802.11b (Wireless Ethernet) network standards-Transmission Communication Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Operating System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, Windows Me®, or Windows 2000® professional pre-installed.
- Compatible projectors: Sony VPL-PX15 ; VPL-FX50 ; VPLFE110
- Compatible file types: Microsoft PowerPint® 97/2000 ; Excel® 97 / 2000 ; Word® 97 / 98 / 2000; Adobe Acrobat® PDF (ver 4.0) ; JPEG files ; GIF files
- Trademarks: Microsoft, Windows, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Adobe, Acrobat, and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.