The DSR-370K2 is a ENG version of the the DSR-370L that includes a Fujinon 16X lens model VCL716BX. The DSR-370L is a new DVCAM camcorder, offering exceptional quality, mobility and flexibility. Additionally when connected to CCU-M5A camera control unit it can be used in studio configuration. It is Ideal for broadcast, event and corporate applications, this compact and lightweight camcorder is packed with high-performance features and advanced digital signal processing technology. The DSR-370L featuresthree-1/2 inch 410K pixel Power HAD CCDs that result in high quality acquisition with increased sensitivity plus "FIT like" reduced vertical smear ratio of -110dB. In addition, the DSR370L comes with a fully operational i.Link port allowing data (video out only) transfer from the camcorder to any editing or storage device via i.Link and complete camcorder VTR control in/out functions. This provides extraordinary field editing capabilities when combined with DSR70A and low loss transfers to linear or non-linear devices.A direct power connection for attachable video light (optional) is provided for connection to the Lithium-Ion battery or NiMH system. When used in a studio configuration, full duplex intercom possible by attaching the optional Intercom Adapter model CA-370 with DR-100 headsets.
- Highly mobile one-piece design
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Three 1/2-inch type Power HAD CCDs
- Remote control from a CCU-M5A
- Intercom capability with a CA-370
- TruEye process for faithful color reproduction
- Hyper Gain (36 dB)
- DynaLatitude process minimizes video level distortion
- Skin Tone Detail with auto detection of active area
- Black Stretch and Compress control functions
- Remote controllable from a CCU-M5/A/CCU-D50
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.