Soloist™ Digital PC Comparative Recorder Software and Media Player is a software application designed for use in language learning. It operates like a dual track cassette recorder but instead of using casette tapes, Soloist uses the PC sound card t record and playback digital audio files to and from a PC.It allows students to listen to a sound file and record their own voice at the same time.Both can then be played back simultaneously for comparison, and the student's voice may be re-recordedto reinforce speaking practice.
- Comparative Recording
- Digital Audio provides true Random Access and selectable sound quality.
- Real time counter displays current position in minutes, seconds, and tenths of seconds.
- Mult-Language Tool Tips
- Up to 10 bookmarks can be named and saved.
- File Association allows automaic opening of HTM>, text, and bookmark files.
- Repeat Phrase will automatically return to the beginning of the current phrase or sentence and start playing again.
- Infinite A-B repeat plays a segment that will be repeated until stopped.
- Volume level meter.
- On Screen Display for Program Group, Student Response Feedback, Teacher Control, Model, Lid Lock and Mic Cut (available when connected to a Symphony® Learning System)
- Call Button
- On Line Help
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.