Sony's Contact323 is the perfect solution for high-quality videoconferencing over a network.Based on H.323 standards, it provides high quality video output and scalable speeds up to 786 kbps over a LAN/WAN and TCP/IP environments.Contact323 weighs only 6 lbs., 10 oz., is about the size of a notebook computer and comes with abuilt-in microphone and other features that make it a leader in versatility, quality and ease of use.
- Compact, Plug and Play Videoconferencing System
- Capable of Speeds Up to 768kbps
- Allows for Videoconferencing over LAN/WAN, TCP/IP Networks
- Built-in T.120 Port for Data Collaboration, White Boarding and File Sharing
- Dockable TrakCam™ Camera
- Allows for videoconferencing over LAN/WAN, TCP/IP Environments
- Built-in features such as the microphone and inverse multiplexer (IMUX) minimizes cabling and set-up time
- System can be easily integrated into a large room configuration and the camera can be strategically mounted anywhere in the room. Also great for applications where large or flat monitors are being used.
- Data Collaboration, white boarding and file sharing are possible with a computer connected directly to the rear of the system. No additional equipment is required.
- High video output with" near" broadcast picture quality. The scability feature is essential to control the amount of bandwidth on the network.
- Allows for one button operation and control of the system, any Sony monitor and the optional wireless object stand.
- Motion Video: Operating Bandwidth=768 kbps (scalable from 56kbps to 768kbps)
- ITU-T Compliant: H.323
- Video Coding: H.261
- CIF: 352 pixels X 288 lines
- QCIF: 176 pixels X 144 lines
- Communications: H.221
- Frame Rate: 30 Frames per Second at speeds over 384kbps
- Video Signal: NTSC
- Audio: G.711, G.722, G.723, G.728
- Camera: Pan ±45° (Consolidated) ±100° (Isolated), Motor DrivenTilt ±20° (Consolidated) ±25° (Isolated), Motor DrivenZoom Ratio 12XPicture Element: 768 pixels X 494 linesFocus: Auto/ManualResolution: more than 350 lines
- Graphics Resolution: 704 pixels X 480 linesInput Signal: S-VideoCompression Method: H.261 Annex D (4CIF)Transmission Time: 5 seconds at line rate 128 kbps
- Picture-in-Picture: Subscreen size: 12/9One of four corners
- Transmission Interface: 1 x ISDN BRI InterfaceLAN 10Base-T
- Data Collaboration: T.120
- Lip Synchronization: Manual On/Off
- Echo Cancellation: 7kHz
- Operating Temperature: 10° C~35° C
- Operating Humidity: 30%~70%
- Storage Temperature: -20° C~55° C
- Storage Humidity: 20%~80%
- Power Requirement: DV12V
- Dimension (inches): 10.1X1.97X7.17
- Weight: 6lbs 10oz
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.