Digital News Editing Workstation
- Combines the speed and flexibility of disk-based MPEG-2 4:2:2 Profile @ Main Level non-linear with other Sony advantages such as: precision real-time device control with a "hands on" VTR feel, real-time signal processing without time-consuming rendering, and the capability to incorporate in-house graphics and user-logos.
- The DNE-1000 features an array of effects, including 300 2D and 150 3D effect patterns and 32 original background patterns. For audio, a wide-range equalizer and filtering selections help correct audio recorded in the field under less than ideal conditions.
- Once material is in the system, effects are processed in real time...NO RENDERING.
- Ability to re-edit material quickly and easily, so different versions of the same story that vary in length, content or presentation style can be produced more efficiently.
- Offers switchable operation in 525/625 environments at either 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratios.
- Handles four-channel embedded audio from each SDI input/output plus eight additional AES/EBU 48 KHz audio inputs/outputs. The 20-channel mixer outputs up to four channels, available on SDI and AES/EBU.
- Options include: A basic configuration suitable for the needs of broadcast news operations and A/B roll configurations for newsroom facilities.
- Signal Standard: Switchable operation 525/625 and 4:3/16:9; 4:2:2:4 (8-bit)
- Signal Processing: Video level adjust and color correction; 20 input/four output channel audio mixer level, pan adjust
- Local Storage for Stand-Alone or Network: DNW-series digital video hybrid recorders and Sony MAV-1000 servers
- I/Os: Input Video (Audio): 4X SDI with embedded audio, up to 8Input Audio: 4X AES/EBU (both 48kHz)PGM Video (Audio) Out: 3X SDI with embedded audioPGM Audio Out: 2X AES/EBU (Audio 1,2,3,4)PVW Video Out: 2X SDIPVW Audio Out: two channel analogDevice Control: 4X RS-422A, up to 10
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.