Video Distribution Unit.The LU-V900 allows the instructor to individually assign up to four video teaching programs to students.Assignments can be given by use of the seat display keys on the control console or can be selectable by the student.With 16 outputs per unit, up to five units can be connected to the LU-V900 allowing up to 80 video outputs for student stations.
- Up to Four Video Programs May be Individually Assigned to Students
- Video Programs are Selectable by Students
- Supports Up to 80 Students
- Control:: D-sub 15 pin (for parallel communication)
- Power Requirements:: DC 5V 0.1A, DC12V 0.4A
- Dimensions:: 74(W) x 320(H) x 175(D) mm, (3 x 125/8 x 7) inches
- Weight:: l.8kg (3lb, 15oz)
- Video Inputs:: BNC x 4 Level 1Vp-p
- Video Outputs:: BNC x 4 (to another LUV-910) Impedance 75Ó Level 1Vp-p
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.