High-end Studio/OB 12 Bit ADSP camera shell. The flagship in studio camera systems, the BVP-900 meets the demanding needs of the high-end production and OB community. The BVP-900 camera interfaces with a high-speed command system that provides a level of control unique to Sony studio camera systems. The new low-profile ergonomic design contains many new innovative features to future proof this studio camera system. A key component is the "Integrated Imaging Capsule", a virtual mini camera containing the basis of the imaging system. Standard features include wide-band Triax and bi-directional teleprompter. This model is camera head without imager. An OHB-700 series and 7" viewfinder are required to complete a functioning camera head. \
- Advanced 12-Bit Digital Processing High Level of video sampling provides extremely high quality video. The advanced VLSI design improves the level of control while maintaining low power requirements. The advanced Video processing in combination with a new CCD breakthrough (Power HAD 1000 C
- Sony Integrated Imaging Capsule Provides total compatibility between Studio and Portable camera shells based on production requirements. This is particularly useful when reconfiguring between 4:3 and 16:9 imagers, or between "hard" and "soft" cameras on special event shoots.
- New Features and High Speed Control System Provides expanded control functions for added control of the camera system, including: skin tone auto iris; three channel skin tone detail; fine detail; electronic soft-focus; 3D white shading; adaptive high light control; multi-matrix real-time control r
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- Sensor - 520K, 2/3" image format Power HAD1000, "Plug-In" Integrated Imaging Capsule, directly and quickly interchangeable between the BVP-900 Studio Camera and the BVP-950 portable camera. Also, easy change between 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio capsules. OHB-750A --
- Sensitivity - F8 at 2000Lux (typical)
- Signal to Noise - 65 dB (typical)
- Vertical Smear - 145db for Power HAD1000FIT imager 120db for Power HAD1000IT imager
- High Light Processing - Wide Dynamic Range: 600% Knee saturation Adaptive highlight control
- New Detail Feature - Adaptive Detail Variable Horizontal Boost Frequency Electronic Soft Focus Skin Tone Detail (3 separate channels, each 360 degrees)
- Linear Matrix - Selection of 6 separate matrix parameter allows conformance to NTSC standards or flexibility to match other cameras Multi-matrix (Color correction with independent 16 axis memory)
- Triax System - Wide band Triax System (Y:10MHZ) compatible with CCU-700A and CCU-550
- View Finder - 7-inch black/white and 7-inch color Viewfinder Detail, picture in picture, selectable 4 return video channels.
- Sony Integrated Imaging Capsule
- New Features and High Speed Control System
- Bi-Directional Teleprompter Capability
- 2 wire, 4 wire or RTS capability
- Tracker incom
- Required: OHB730 - 520K "IT" Integrated Imaging Capsule for BVP-900/950
- BVF77 - Viewfinder-studio 7"
- BVF7700 - High-Resolution Color Viewfinder
- Required: OHB730WS - 520K "ITWS" Integrated Imaging Capsule for BVP-900/950
- Required: OHB750A - 520K "FIT" Integrated Imaging Capsule for BVP-900/950
- CCU700A - Camera Control Unit
- CNU500 - Command Network Unit for HDC and BVP Series Camera systems.
- Required: OHB750WSA - 520K "FIT" Integrated Imaging Capsule for BVP-900/950
- CNU700 - Command Network Unit for HDC and BVP Series Camera systems.
- MSU750 - Master setup unit provides full control of the BVP and HDC series camera systems.
- RCP700 - Remote Control Panel for BVP-700/500 Series Cameras
- RCP701 - Remote Control Panel for BVP-700/500 Series Cameras
- RCP750 - The RCP-750/751 Remote Control Panel for remote control of the Sony BVP/HDC-Series Video Cameras via the CCU/HDCU-Series Camera Control Unit.
- RCP751 - The RCP-750/751 Remote Control Panel for remote control of the Sony BVP/HDC-Series Video Cameras via the CCU/HDCU-Series Camera Control Unit.
- VCS700 - Monitoring Switcher for BVP and HDC series camera systems
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2014 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.