AV Control Unit.An audio-video control unit with capability of switching seven inputs and two outputs for program monitoring.Includes the following:Stereo output; four S-Video inputs and two S-Video outputs; Built-in Y/C separator and mixer; Control S and Control P for remote control of basic audio/video functions.Can be connected to a Sony TC-RX606ES cassette deck.
- Audio/Video Control Unit
- Remote Control
- Can switch up to seven inputs including one video input for the Progress Unit
- Provides stero output for the audio equipment
- Four S-video input and two S-video output terminals are equipped.
- Improved picture quality
- Remote control of basic functions of audio and video equipment
- Weight:: Approx. 580g (1 lb 4 oz) (Operation unit), Approx. 860g (1 lb 14oz) (Control unit)
- Power consumption:: 260mA, 140mA, 40mA
- INPUTS - Audio:: Phono connector (L,R)(x6) Input level - 10dB, 47k(
- S-Video:: 4-pin mini DIN connector (x2)(Room), Y:1Vp-p, 75(, unbalanced, sync negative, C:0.286Vp-p, 75(
- OUTPUTS - Audio:: Phono connector (L,R)(x2) (Monitor), Output level - 10dB,1k(, Phono connector (L,R)(x1)(Line), Output level - 10dB, 1k(
- Control-S:: Mini jack (x6)
- Control-P: Phono connector (x1)
- Parallel:: DIN 8-pin
- General - Power requirement:: DCE +5V, +12V, -12V (from LLC-2000M)
- Video:: Phono connector (x1) (Monitor) 1Vp-p,75(, unbalanced, sync negative, Phono connector (x2)(Room)1Vp-p, 75(, unbalanced, sync negative
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.