Interpreter unit for SX-M700 interpretation system.Up to 6 interpreter units may be daisy chained to a single SX-M700 control unit.Dual microphone inputs and headset outputs permit two interpreters to share a single SX-M700.An auxiliary audio output is supplied for external monitoring.The SX-P700 supports the following capabilities: relay interpretation, SLOW indication to floor speaker, COUGH CUT for muting the microphone, and push button microphone select for quick changeover between interpreters.
- Simultaneous Interpretation in Up to Six Languages by Connecting the Corresponding number of SX-P700 Units to the SX-M700 Control Unit.
- Dual microphone Inputs for Use by Two Interpreters, Allowing Them to Work in Turn
- Push-Type Microphone-Select Button for Easy Changeover Between Microphone Channels
- Slow Switch to give an Indication to the Chairperson
- COUGH Cut Switch to Temporarily Mute the Microphone
- Highly Visible Microphone ON Indicator.
- Line Output for an External Monitoring Amplifier and Speaker
- Dimensions:: 346.5(W) x 78.3(H)x 207.5(D)mm (13 3/4 x 3 1/8 x 8 1/4 inches)
- INPUT/OUTPUT CONNECTORS:: Control Unit - Interpreter's Unit (20-pin multi-connector) x2.
- INPUT:: MIC (XLR 3-pin) x2 -60dBu/-70dBu, selectable, balanced
- OUTPUT:: LINE OUT (phono jack) x1 - 10dBu for speaker, unbalanced MAIN/SUB (stereo phone jack) x4 - 26dBu/8( (with the maximum output level), -16dBu/8( (with the maximum volume setting)
- POWER CONSUMPTION:: 40 mA
- WEIGHT:: 1.5kg (3 lb 4oz)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.