Control Unit for Audio Conferencing Systems.Controls the delegate's microphone volume, speaker volume, external input signal and monitoring levels.
- Handles Up to 60 Microphones as standard
- Howl Suppression Function
- Microphone Control from Control Panel
- Enables Telephone Participation from a Remote Location
- Speaker Limit Function
- RS-232C Interface Port with Expansion Board
- Can accommodate up to 60 participants and can be expanded to 120 participants with an optional expansion unit and expansion board
- Allows chairperson to remotely control Delegate's Units Microphones
- High quality audio for clear and natural sound quality
- Using the SX-T100 Telephone Coupler, participation via phone is available
- Can be integrated with other Sony Conference Systems
- Limits to five, the number of delegate's microphones that are live at any one time
- Allows external computer control
- Dimensions:: 424(W) x 98(H)x 378(D)mm (16 3/4 x 3 7/8 x 15 3/8 inches)
- INPUT/OUTPUT CONNECTORS:: Delegate's/Chairman's Unit (20-pin multi-connector) x4 Interpreter's Unit - (20-pin multi-connector) x2 Telephone Coupler (6-pin multi-connector) x1, EXT IN-1/EXT IN-2
- INPUT:: MIC (XLR 3-pin connector) x1 -60dBu, balanced MIC (phono jack) x1 - 60dBu unbalanced LINE (phono connector) x2 -10dBu, 10k( unbalanced - AC IN (3-pin) x1 for AC power input.
- OUTPUT:: LINE OUT (phono connector) x2 - 10dBu, more than 10k( unbalanced PHONES (stereo phone jack) x1
- POWER REQUIREMENTS:: 120V, 60Hz (USA model), 230V, 50/60Hz (European model)
- POWER CONSUMPTION:: 1.06A (USA model) 87W (European model)
- WEIGHT:: 6.2kg (13 lb 10oz)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.