13 channel, infrared wireless audio transmitter.Connect up to 10 SX-9131A infrared radiators to a single transmitter for extended room coverage. Radiators are connected to the transmitter using 75 ohm coaxial BNC cable.
- Pulse Position Modulation Technology
- Transmits up to Thirteen Audio Signals
- Provides superb sound quality regardless of the number of channels being transmitted
- Easy Installation
- Transmits up to thirteen audio signals
- Condition of the system, including its cabling, can be easily checked
- Based on the size of the area to be covered, up to 10 SX-9131A radiators can be connected to an SX-1070A.
- Easily transported from location to location
- Frequency response:: 100Hz - 7kHz, +1dB, -6dB
- Distortion:: Less than 0.5% (at 1kHz)
- Power requirements:: AC 120, + 10% 60Hz, AC 220 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption:: SX-1070A: 0.19A (For USA and Canada), 25W (For other countries)
- Dimensions:: 88(H) x 424(W) x 285(D)mm (3 1/2 x 16 3/4 x 11 1/4inches)
- Weight:: Approx. 6.0kg (13 lb 4 oz)
- Transmission method:: Time sharing PPM method (Pulse Position Modulation)
- Audio input:: (D-sub 37-pin) -10dBs 10kÓ
- Aux. Audio input:: (Phono) x7 for SX-1070A, x13 for SX-1130A, -10dBs 10kÓ
- Output:: For radiators, (BNC-type) x2 1.9V(0.2Vp-p, 75Ó)
- Signal to noise ratio:: More than 50dB (30% modulation at 1kHz)
- Cross talk:: Less than 50dB
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.