Response Analyzer.Allows up to 100 problems to be gathered and analyzed. Functions include: Analysis by Group; Auto Close; Response Situation and Response Curve Display; Hard Copy Thermal Printout.
- Analysis of Responses and Correct Answers
- Analysis by Group
- Response Close by Time, Percentage of Correct Answers, Percentage of Responses
- Feedback Switch for Correct Answer Indication
- Display Response Data on Classroom Monitor
- Print Copies of Response Data
- Control:: LLC-9000 - RN-9000 D-sub 15-pin (for RS-232C interface)
- Video out:: Phono jack connector, Output level 1Vp-p NTSC
- Printer:: Printing system - Thermal serial dot, Printing configuration - Character 5 x7 dot matrix Graphics 320 dots/lineýPrinting width - Characters 40 columns (89.5mm)ý Printing speed 43cps
- Power requirements:: DC 5V 0.6A, DC 12V 0.4A (supplied from the LLC-9000)
- Dimensions:: 324(W) x 112.5(H) x 124(D)mm (12 7/8 x 4 1/2 x 5 inches)
- Weight:: 2.2kg (4 lb 14oz)
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.