This set-top 128 kbps videoconferencing system is compact, affordable and easy to use.Based on H.320 standards and supporting T.120 data collaboration, Sony's PCS1500 allows live video, document sharing, and high-quality audio.The PCS1500 is H.323 ready and can be upgraded to include 384 kbps and/or multipoint capability.
- One of the smallest set-top videoconferencing systems in the world
- H.320 standards based system and H.323 ready
- T.120 data collaboration
- Speeds up to 384kbps
- Remote diagnostics via ISDN or memory card
- Remote control manages the entire system
- At a list price starting at $2,195, Contact™ makes it affordable for most companies to take advantage of the cost savings and reduced travel yielded by videoconferencing
- Offers the user the flexibility of mounting the camera in one area of the room with the codec stationed in another area of the room. Also allows for easy integration into a conference room.
- As easy to use as a television remote, the remote commander controls the entire videoconferencing system.
- Weighing in at 6 lbs 10oz, Contact™ is one of the smallest videoconferncing systems in the world.
- Installation requires three separate connections: video/audio wires to TV, connect the AC adapter, and plug in the ISDN line and you are done.
- The integrated microphone lets speakers - one near and one from the microphone - simultaneously speak and be understandably heard on the other end. In addition, the superb echo canceller allows participants to speak concurrently at both ends.
- Contact™ is H.320 compatible, enabling users to connect to virtually any videoconferencing system worldwide. The system also supports T.120 standards-based data collaboration, allowing users to enhance their videoconference with slides or live video, share any Windows document and employ high-resolution image capture. Contact™ is H.323 ready.
- Motion Video: Operating Bandwidth=128 kbpsOptional Operating Bandwidth=384 kbps
- Video Coding: H.261
- CIF: 352 pixels X 288 lines
- QCIF: 176 pixels X 144 lines
- Communications: H.221
- Frame Rate: Standard 128 kbpsUpgrade 384 kbps
- Video Signal: NTSC
- Audio: G.711, G.722, G.723, G.728
- Camera: Pan ±45° (Consolidated) ±100° (Isolated), Motor DrivenTilt ±20° (Consolidated) ±25° (Isolated), Motor DrivenZoom Ratio 12XPicture Element: 768 pixels X 494 linesFocus: Auto/ManualResolution: more than 350 lines
- Graphics Resolution: 704 pixels X 480 linesInput Signal: S-VideoCompression Method: H.261 Annex D (4CIF)Transmission Time: 5 seconds at line rate 128 kbps
- Picture-in-Picture: Subscreen size: 12/9One of four corners
- Transmission Interface: ISDN (BRI) X 1ISDN (BRI) X 3 (Option)V.35 with RS-366 (Option)LAN 10Base-T (Option)
- Data Collaboration: T.120
- Lip Synchronization: Manual On/Off
- Echo Cancellation: 7kHz
- Operating Temperature: 10° C~35° C
- Operating Humidity: 30%~70%
- Storage Temperature: -20° C~55° C
- Storage Humidity: 20%~80%
- Power Requirement: DV12V
- Dimension (inches): 10.1X1.97X7.17
- Weight: 6lbs 10oz
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2017 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.