A rugged DAT recorder with enough features to satisfy even the most demanding professional, Sony's PCM-R500 offers balanced XLR analog, as well as AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O. The PCM-R500 also employs a durable 4 direct-drive motor tape transport for reliability and Super Bit Mapping noise shaping for better utilization of the high quality 20-bit resolutionA/D converters. A popular jog-shuttle knob is also featured.
- High-Reliability 4 D.D. Transport: Transport mechanism is equipped with four direct drive motors for an extremely stable tape path.
- Simple Operation: Easy operation with Shuttle and Jog Dial ensure easy system operation; use the Shuttle for easy fast forward and rewind, or the Jog Dial for convenient AMS/Program Number.
- Flexible setup menu: Flexible setup menu for preference selection; user can access ID6 status, AES/EBU Start ID On/Off, Program Time Display (On/Off), level Sync Off/On, IEC Start ID On/Off, IEC CD-Q On/Off, level sync threshold, date/time, and more.
- Remote Controllable: Utilize either the 8-pin DIN parallel remote control interface or the included wireless remote commander.
- Wide Range of Audio Interface Options: The PCM-R500 offers both AES/EBU & SPDIF digital I/O, and +4 XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced analog I/O.
- Super Bit Mapping In the A/D circuitry: The Super Bit Mapping (SBM) allows better utilization of the high-quality 20-Bit A/D converters by noise shaping the 20-bit dynamic range down to the standard 16-Bit dynamic range of the DAT format.
- R-Core transformer for reduced leakage flux.
- Independent Channel 1/Channel 2 recording level volume controls to eliminate cross talk.
Additional Detailed Information:Product Highlights
- Analog Input/Output - Balanced (XLR), Unbalanced (RCA Pin)
- Digital Input/Output - AES/EBU (XLR), coaxial (RCA Pin)
- Number of channels - 2
- Tape format - Digital Audio Tape
- D/A resolution - Standard: 16 bit, Long Play: 12 bit
- Recording time - Standard: 120 Min, Long Play: 240 Min (w/ 120 min tape)
- Sample rates - 48kHz, 44.1kHz, 32kHz
- Frequency response - 20-20kHz(+/-.5dB), Long Play: 20-14.5kHz (+/-.5dB)
- S/N Ratio - >90dB
- Wow & Flutter - THD - Below measurable limits
- Phones - THD - Stereo phone jack
- Remote Interface - THD - Parallel DIN 8p-pin
- Weight - THD - Approx 7.2kg
- Dimensions - THD - 482(W) X 145(H) X 335(D) mm
- Supplied accessories - THD - wireless remote commander, AC power
- Extremely easy to use with Jog Shuttle Wheel
- Flexible setup menu.
- Remote controllable
- Wide range of audio interface options
- Super Bit Mapping In the AD circiutry
- R-Core Transformer for reduced leakage flux
- Independent Channel 1/Channel 2 recording level volume controls to eliminate cross talk
- Optional: RMD750 - Wired Remote Control
Website powered by JP Claude, INC.Copyright © 2018 BroadcastStore.com. All Rights Reserved.